Ripslash1

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Okay, so I found this script about a year ago and thought it was pretty cool. Started up a new project with some friends and thought it would be fun to use this plugin in the game.

Everything works FINE except for one thing. The images used in the plug-in don't go away after the critical, and I don't know JavaScript well enough to see what the problem is and fix it.

Anybody out there have prior experience with this plugin or knowledge of JavaScript that can help me? Attached is the .js file of the plugin.

Attachments

• SOUL_MV Awakening Special Skill Cut In.js
    12 KB · Views: 50

Silenity

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Unfortunately, you're going to get told that plugin support isn't offered for any of SoulPour's plugins.

He was involved with some shady **** like stealing code from other plugin makers and claiming it as his own.

So he's been site banned and has little support here.

Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Because a lot of the code he stole was from Moghunter, it would be an idea to search Moghunter's site for something similar.

Aloe Guvner

Walrus
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Ripslash1 If you can describe the purpose of the plugin, I bet someone on here can recommend an alternative that will work well for you.

Ripslash1

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Ah, okay. Did not know about all that shady crap that he did. Thanks for the responses, I'll be sure to check that stuff out.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Friendly reminder: Make a back up of your project! ;3 I just did one and recognized I would have lost a week worth of work.
Why is there undo but not a redo like every other software in existence? :blink:
Chili: Evolved to taste spicy so no animal would eat them.

Humans: "Jokes on you ..."
I guess it becomes purely academic in less than four days but before then can anyone explain to me why the %^&*( animations in the MZ database don't have a 'Hue' slider??
Who here knows of the hidden laws of this multiverse? Such as the law of attraction

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JackyBoemu