Danitinkis

Deadly and sexy
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'm having problems making a cutscene where the event is on the top left corner of the map and when I zoom in, it looks like this:
camara.PNG

The blonde guy is where the camera should be focused, but it's focused in the middle of nowhere. Any ideas on how to fix this?

Attachments

Cormorant42

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Is the blonde guy up at the top border of the map? Could be that the standard camera collision (it won't show the black areas around the edges of the map) is your problem.

Is there an event at the location it's targeting/did you double-check the target command?

From what I recall of SRD's Camera Core, you might have to specify coordinates to zoom into. Maybe that's the problem?

Danitinkis

Deadly and sexy
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Is the blonde guy up at the top border of the map? Could be that the standard camera collision (it won't show the black areas around the edges of the map) is your problem.

Is there an event at the location it's targeting/did you double-check the target command?

From what I recall of SRD's Camera Core, you might have to specify coordinates to zoom into. Maybe that's the problem?
Yes, the blonde guy is at the top border of the map. No, there is not an event on the targeted location and yes, I double-checked the target command. Using coordinates shows up the same results.

Do I have to relocate the map to a more centered area or is there a way to avoid the standard camera collision?

Cormorant42

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

Danitinkis

Deadly and sexy
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

// Looks at Elfkisser, realizes he'd have to either install Windows 10 or compile it for Linux
// Didn't install Elfkisser.
Too much effort for a curiosity. :popcorn:
I was just high-fiving myself for all I've learnt in the engine, and how far I've come, only to forget to remove the Immortal state from a semi-scripted battle. Now the enemy never dies and I feel so smart >.>
Playtest your stuff. Always playtest.
just spent FOREVER troubleshooting an issue with my keyboard... turns out the cord was just loose OTL
I count on someone one time, I let them promise something to me, and one week later it's complete silence as I'm completely let down. I hate everything.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gremter