Chainer07

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
As the title says i am needing help with SRD Hud maker. the problem i am running into is that my game has a stamina bar (Using Mog_hunter's Chrono engine ABS. the original Chrono stamina guage is nice but not in my theme. so is there a way to use SRD's Hud Maker to set up a Stamina bar?

MushroomCake28

KAMO Studio
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

I've moved this thread to Javascript/Plugin Support. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

Guardinthena

Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I used SRD's Hud maker in a horror game project I was working on for exactly that purpose. We based it off of TP at the time...or was that Magic Points? Whatever it was, not really the point. It comes down to what you want your stamina to be based off of and then use SRD's Hud Maker to tie it to that. We weren't using Modhunter's Chrono Engine with it, so not sure if there would be a compatibility problem or not.

Chainer07

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I used SRD's Hud maker in a horror game project I was working on for exactly that purpose. We based it off of TP at the time...or was that Magic Points? Whatever it was, not really the point. It comes down to what you want your stamina to be based off of and then use SRD's Hud Maker to tie it to that. We weren't using Modhunter's Chrono Engine with it, so not sure if there would be a compatibility problem or not.
There isnt a compatibility problem just no codes to type in has helped in the hud maker. Suggestions?

Chainer07

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
So a guy on Discord known as "Veno" Found the answer.

Value: $gameActors._data[1]._chrono.ct
Max Value: $gameActors._data[1]._chrono.maxct

if you use these 2 codes for SRD's Hud Maker's Guages. You can make your own Stamina Bar's
This can be closed out.

Veno

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
For the record. the _data[1] refers to your lead actor who's stamina you're showing. If you're using a different actor than Actor 0001 in your database, then just change the number.

MushroomCake28

KAMO Studio
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

@Chainer07 , please avoid double posting, as it is against the forum rules. You can review our forum rules here. Thank you.

Double posting is when you make a post after your own post (meaning that if the post above yours is from someone else it's not double posting). To avoid double posting when you want to add information to the thread, simply edit your latest post.

This thread is being closed, due to being solved. If for some reason you would like this thread re-opened, please report this post and leave a message why. Thank you.

Edit: Also for next time, you can report your posts to be closed (the report button besides the edit button) instead of asking it in a post (since we, moderators, don't get notified if you ask for your thread to be closed in a post).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Is it okay to hug a tree? :/
The new intro Logo for my videos.

I speed it up, the one I use to use was to long.
The workweek is now over. Now I can work on my GamZzzzzZzzzzZzzzZzzZz....
Just watched Onward with the family. One of the best movies I've ever seen. <3

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Illuminachos