HYX1337

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Okay, so I need to make it so that when an actor attacks using a particular weapon, if the enemy is hit by the attack, the enemy will automatically get debuffed, say speed, by a fixed amount, say 5, instead of a percent. The way I think I was supposed to do this is by:

Create a new state that lasts 5 turns and that decreases a Speed by 10.

Create a new skill, "Speed Debuffer Attack" and add the new state to its effects.

Use the official "WeaponSkill" plugin to assign this new skill to my weapon.

Is my thought process correct? That would be my first question. My second question is if there's a way to make the debuff take a fixed number rather than a percentage?

Percentages are good for hit rate and other ex-params, but for the main stats I feel like I need to use fixed amounts instead. How should I go about doing this?

Dalamar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Create a state that decreases Attack Speed by the number you want, then have one of the weapon's traits be Attack State[x] y%.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

FL Studio is a huge step up from LMMS but I'm having such a tough time with it D:<
The new Dune movie reminds me of the game Dune 2 made by Westwood. A quality product on its own, but extremely disloyal to its source of inspiration.
Terrible Writing Advice, you've done it again.
1635026211997.png
Feeling like my new profile picture is nice. Thinking of making it semi-permanent, does any one has an opinion? Does it look too evil or does it work as a public profile picture? :)
Bishiba.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aj1913