Not open for further replies.

Monbun

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'm currently working on a quest, where different dialogues are triggered when the player has something.
from Event A where the player finds a clue, I have this
Capture.PNG
and in the said barrel, i have this
Capture1.PNG
but i end up with text that i have that dont require conditions. How I do make it work?

xDRAGOONx

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Without being able to see the other page conditions, all I can really offer is that the pages will check from right to left, higher number pages will check their conditions first and run if those conditions are met.

Monbun

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
oh! i was under the impression that the event pages went by their number (left to right)!
thanks for the info!

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP

This thread is being closed, due to being solved. If for some reason you would like this thread re-opened, please report this post and leave a message why. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I love these little slime battlers. Really wish I could find more animated ones :'(
The curse of retail: you get ideas, you want to make something with those ideas, but because you're always at friggin' work you can't actually do anything with them.
Quexp wrote on lumimae's profile.
Welcome! :)
Sonic and All Stars Racing Transformed (geez... what a long name) is my favorite racing game, I've spended lots of hous leveling my characters, learning new techs and polishing my runs. My friends don't want to play with me anymore because I'm too good according to them :kaoeh:
In 1314, King Edward II banned football. This is your random, useless bit of historical trivia for the day.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LksTTV