gh0stcr33p

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
(reposting from reddit because it's been days with no replies to the original post) I’m using the nerdigaming title menu plugin to customize my title screen but only continue game and continue game selected show up when I playtest it. can anybody please help?

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
What do you expect to show up?

Please post a link to the script you're using, and show what you've done to customize.

gh0stcr33p

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMVXA

EntangledPear

Previously No Patience (now patient enough)
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Slovak
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I tried the script, and for me New Story, Continue Story and End Story all show up (with continue half-transparent, since there are no saves). Are you sure you haven't changed anything? Try again with no changes. Otherwise I don't know (maybe a clash with another script?).

Edit: I tried the original script in the post, but even the updated one works for me (after renaming the pictures) :LZSskeptic:

Last edited:

gh0stcr33p

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I tried the script, and for me New Story, Continue Story and End Story all show up (with continue half-transparent, since there are no saves). Are you sure you haven't changed anything? Try again with no changes. Otherwise I don't know (maybe a clash with another script?).

Edit: I tried the original script in the post, but even the updated one works for me (after renaming the pictures) :LZSskeptic:
so it works when I use the template that comes with the script but not with my files, even with no change to the script

gh0stcr33p

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
wait omg I fixed it thanks for your reply because I realized that I should've placed my graphics in the same position as the templates in my art program and that worked

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I've never felt prouder of my little game!! *o*
DamageEvil_2.png added!
index.php

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thesailing