Chadoumaru

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello everyone. I introduce myself, I am Chadoumaru and I am creating a game in RPG Maker MV, called Siberia: Cold Adventure. In that game I am using puzzles to advance the player in this game. These puzzles have some didactic information about the animals that live in places with polar climates, such as penguins, seals, walruses, etc. The problem is that I do not have many ideas to do the amount of puzzles that I want for the game, so I would like you to help me with this. I need puzzle ideas for the following animals:
  • Seal: 1 puzzle
  • Siberian Husky: 1 puzzle
  • Arctic wolf: 3 puzzles
  • Arctic fox: 2 puzzles
Also, there are two puzzles with the themes already chosen for these, however I have no idea how to do them, these are:
  • Puffin: puzzle related to the similarities between each species of this animal.
  • Siberian Husky: puzzle related to the duties of the Chukchi tribe that this breed of dog performs.
I would like you to help me with these two matters. They just have to write their contribution in the answers, then I choose them and put them in the game. Without you they want credits for having contributed an idea, you tell me and I put them. I say goodbye and I look forward to receiving your answers.

PS: Excuse me if there are any grammatical errors in the post, my English is not very good.

ATT_Turan

Forewarner of the Black Wind
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I suggest you use either your own specific knowledge, or Google some articles about these animals to see what other people consider to be unique traits. That will give you the subject matter of your puzzles. In what way are Huskies different from other dog breeds? What is something interesting about the arctic fox (except they're darned adorable)?

Chadoumaru

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I suggest you use either your own specific knowledge, or Google some articles about these animals to see what other people consider to be unique traits. That will give you the subject matter of your puzzles. In what way are Huskies different from other dog breeds? What is something interesting about the arctic fox (except they're darned adorable)?
What you suggest I have already applied, and had it not been thanks to that I would not have had ideas for the vast majority of puzzles.

ATT_Turan

Forewarner of the Black Wind
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
My point is that you clearly have experience with and knowledge of these animals, so you will be more likely to get a response if you give some starting points.

Right now, your post says "here are these animals, what puzzles can I do?" This requires other people to both research the animals and then come up with the puzzle ideas. I know I'm not willing to put in that time for someone I don't know.

If you provide a few facts or pieces of trivia about each of the animals, that will give other people information that they can then use to make up puzzle ideas for you.

tilion

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I guess providing an example of your puzzle idea would be helpful as well. I really don't understand what you are looking for.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I'm very manic-y right now. I didn't sleep and I wanted to get a bunch of stuff done, but didn't get anything done except the bare bones concept for a POSSIBLE game.
And I can't sleep now because I'm probably gonna be hanging out with my brother and I gotta discuss a bunch of BroCoG (our game group) junk with him plus it's far to late to sleep NOW.
poppetQuestBarryApproaches.jpg
While I wait for judging, I decided to start adding more "friends" to my attic. :LZSgrin:

I swear I need a whole sound pack of menacing squeaky toy noises. :kaoswt:
I can't believe I actually managed to stay motivated for the whole Game Jam duration (1 month!), definitely will be taking a break after this :0
can't believe I slept on outer wilds, such an amazing game
Trying to enter ''Downloads'' crashes file explorer ^^ But if i download something online and enter it via the browser it works fine.....Computers...Whaddeya gonnnaa dooo!?:p

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
loki666