waseverfriday

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi, I'm using the Yanfly's Job Points/Skill Learn plugins in conjunction with SumRndmDde's KH Alt Menu screen. I'm already using an extension that I found here to get the points to display at all, but when in the learning menu, the JP displays over the class name like this:
1614897065261.png

I'm aware that I could either change my resolution or delete the class names, but I don't want to do that. What I want is for the JP to display next to the gold instead, if that's at all possible. Can anyone tell me how to do this?

Last edited:

Tiamat-86

old jrpg gamer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
can hardly read your post because you used black text. with dark theme (which many of us use) it just black on black background

waseverfriday

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
can hardly read your post because you used black text. with dark theme (which many of us use) it just black on black background
Oh wow, thank you for telling me! I saw the blue text in the editor and just assumed it was a mistake.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

It can be frustrating that so many commercial games have used up titles that might otherwise be great for a project.
Light up explosions with QABS and Community Lighting.
qcPQHt9.gif
Doing RPG Maker News #18 | Moghunter is Back, Encrypt MV/MZ Plugins, Isometric Geometric Tiles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dsdgdsfa