Help with Yanfly Row Formation plug-in (non-bug)

LolSheeps

Villager
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
I'm just a real noob when it comes to scripting, java, etc. His initial plug in HERE is great and all, but I do not want two front two mid two back rows. I want three front and three back rows. and I also want basic attacks to do less damage in the back row. 

Also on another note, how do I even edit the settings to distinguish how much damage back row takes and stuff? I'm really a noob here and appreciate ANY and ALL help! 

Ugouka

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
If you open the plugin window in your editor, you can adjust most of that in the plugin parameters. He gives you 9 rows to play with. As for getting the setting you want in each row, it lets you choose which states those have. You have to make the states up for each row based on what you want, and then list them in those parameters. Also..avoid bumping your post so quickly, as it's against the forum rules, found here:

plugins.png

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

As for the Coronavirus? Well: "People that spend their life avoiding death are already dead (they're also rich, and I like to spend my life with their money.)"
- R. Sanchez, "Edge of Tomorty: Rick, Die, Repeat"
making pierogi and corrupting my game files wbu
Trying to regain my will to work on maps T_T
I miss working in rpgmaker but I can only do one thing at a time. Maybe after drawing lessons I can come back.
Ever have a day like... you play minesweeper and your very first click is always a mine?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vulgourso