Not open for further replies.

omega1227

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I am using a ton of Yanfly's scripts (they're great) and have recently begun developing skills for my characters. The first I'm working on is counterattack based class, so I've been trying to get Counter Control to work. For the life of me, I can't even get the most basic part of it to work.

I've created a new State, called Prepared. In the Note box, I put the tag <Hit Counter>. I created a skill that applies the state. I do a battle test, apply to the state, get attacked and... nothing happens.

I turned off EVERY plugin except YEP_CoreEngine, YEP_BattleEngineCore and YEP_X_CounterControl. I tried it again and the same (no)thing happened. Am I totally missing something? Everything I've read tells me it should be working... I'm rather frustrated.

omen613

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
in the state you need give them + 100% CNT parameter the default way and the following tag.

<Counter Skills: x> - X being the skill that will be used to counter with.

then go to that skill in the skill tab and put the following tag.

<Hit Counter>

omega1227

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
That worked wonderfully! Thank you.

Volimance

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
This is just the information I needed!

Lionheart_84

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
I have a question too! :rolleyes:
I saw that Yanfly on his demonstration video meant that the actor contracted IMMEDIATELY after being hit! o_O
can you reproduce that movement ??? :wink:

Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
[necro]Lionheart_84[/necro]
It's almost a year since the last post.

Also, your query is different, so if this thread were still active, you would be hi-jacking it.
Please post a new thread, setting out your query with as much detail as possible. Include a link to that video so that people know what you are referring to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

FL Studio is a huge step up from LMMS but I'm having such a tough time with it D:<
The new Dune movie reminds me of the game Dune 2 made by Westwood. A quality product on its own, but extremely disloyal to its source of inspiration.
Terrible Writing Advice, you've done it again.
1635026211997.png
Feeling like my new profile picture is nice. Thinking of making it semi-permanent, does any one has an opinion? Does it look too evil or does it work as a public profile picture? :)
Bishiba.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
3ddl