Help with Yanfly's Enemy Target Info

orphen89

Experimenter
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I put this together for my game using the coding on Yanfly's initial script. I was going to post this in the completed scripts side, but haven't had anybody else test it out to see if it works easily.
Try this add on script I wrote and let me know if this ends up working. It should be plug, customize, play.

This ends up being able to use multiple pages to display more than 8 elements and/or states, up to 16 each. So Enemy Parameters page, Element 1 page, Element 2, States 1, States 2.

Roninator2

Gamer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
let me know if this ends up working
Works in my project of 500+ scripts. Well done. I tried this myself and didn't get it done. I'm too late in my development to implement this fully. But for future use. woohoo. Good for commercial use?

orphen89

Experimenter
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Thanks for that! I mostly copied Yanfly's script coding for more pages, so I'm going off of their terms. I think they allow use of their scripts in commercial games per the website.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Okay someone really needs to fix that broken railing, its a health hazard...

I'm starting to wonder if I should go the Half Minute Hero route with my game. The character's main weapon is logistically way too strong. So I can't really let the player continuously grow it.... But if they had to build it up each time like HMH, that could work. Also it lets me take advantage of my randomly generated maps so much more. Hmm... This could work! :LZSexcite:
std::vector, std::map and std::string. Three reasons why I'd take C++ over C. :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xericho