Help with Yanfly's Enemy Target Info

orphen89

Experimenter
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I put this together for my game using the coding on Yanfly's initial script. I was going to post this in the completed scripts side, but haven't had anybody else test it out to see if it works easily.
Try this add on script I wrote and let me know if this ends up working. It should be plug, customize, play.

This ends up being able to use multiple pages to display more than 8 elements and/or states, up to 16 each. So Enemy Parameters page, Element 1 page, Element 2, States 1, States 2.

Roninator2

Gamer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
let me know if this ends up working
Works in my project of 500+ scripts. Well done. I tried this myself and didn't get it done. I'm too late in my development to implement this fully. But for future use. woohoo. Good for commercial use?

orphen89

Experimenter
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Thanks for that! I mostly copied Yanfly's script coding for more pages, so I'm going off of their terms. I think they allow use of their scripts in commercial games per the website.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

lunarrosecrow wrote on hiddenone's profile.
please don't lurk hiddenone I'm quarantining!!!
lunarrosecrow wrote on Edward.T's profile.
Hello Edward sorry to bother you and didn't start a conversation cause I thought i'd be a little weird or disrespectful but I was wondering do you still have your Generator resources you posted as the links on the page are dead?
Stream will be live shortly! It is my birthday, and thus I am doing an extended stream! I will be doing a variety of things. Among the activities I will be doing: Playing Oceanhorn: Monster of the Uncharted Seas, art, and some Text Adventure~ Feel free to drop by!
It would be cool if you could "copy as code" event commands :< .
Just managed to recover my Yahoo e-mail that i lost 3 months ago. Turns out an IP from U.S had hacked it and set the pass back to normal.. Like WTF ?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HannyBee21