Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi... again. :rswt
I hate asking for help so much, but I'm clueless when it comes to a lot of JavaScript stuff, but this is a problem I've been struggling with for the past few days, and now am close to a solution with.

So let's start from the beginning. I've been trying to get MOG_CollapseEffects to work with my project, which has animated enemies. At first, I came to a conclusion that it just wouldn't work YEP_X_AnimatedSVEnemies So I gave up on it for a little bit. But coming back to it now, I'm so close to a solution. But there's just one minor thing in my way, and as you see from the title, it's YED_SideviewBattler. Yes, I am now at the conclusion this is blocking me from completing my task.

Alright, let's back up a little.
So Mog's Collapse Effects don't seem to work on animated enemies period. And today, I realized something I could do... Transform the enemy into another enemy with the death sprite, but not animated. Sounded a little far fetched to me, but it had different results. Instead of the enemy disappearing after the battle ended, the enemy disappeared as soon as they died.

I found out why. Turns out if you transform an enemy that is affected by YED_SideviewBattler into one with no animation, their sprite just flat out vanishes from battle.

Which ultimately brings me to my request for help. Is anyone able to help me out with changing enemies into visible, non-animated ones using YED_Sideviewbattler?

I'll include a Project that includes the needed plugins that are doing this whole debacle here.

I cannot thank you enough if you help me, this one's been getting me to tear my hair out.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

A quarter of century ago, one astute frog man was born. :ninja:
All new MZ Weather & Title updates are also RETRO'able for MV! Updated RETRO project will be released on same day I'll release updated MZ demo -project!

retro.png
Just lost about half a day's worth of work because rpg maker crashed during playtesting and corrupted my file :kaolivid:
Boku.gif
advanced_puzzling.PNG
Having a lot of fun making different poses for my character sets! Open to suggestions/critique!

CSKttqh.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
POLk7