Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi all,
I am using the above plugins.

All works perfectly, however on some maps I have serious lag. Once I turn off the Yanfly quest journal and map quest window, everything is fine.

Please note, it is only certain maps where there is so much lag that it is unusable - no other plugins could be causing this.

Any ideas?

EDIT:
It is the Yanfly Map Quest Window!! I turned it off, but kept the Quest Journal on, and all is well.

Does anyone have any ideas please?

Thanks,

Last edited:

Jaco Stander

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Afrikaans
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I have the exact same problem, as soon as I turn on the map quest window, it lag so much I struggle to move and sometimes cant even open the menu. Wish I find the reason as I really want to use this plugin.

I've just started working on my project again after a very long time. Started my project in 2015 and just converted the project to version 1.5.1.
Still have a couple of errors to get sorted as most of the plugin I've used then have updated version. Some like MapZoom, TerraxLighting and Skill YEP_LearningSystem all give errors in the little console window that pops up. Also some deprecation warnings, not sure if this errors are related to the slow down / lag when using this plugin.

Did anyone manage to duplicated this or find a solution?

Many thanks!

ShiekCX

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I had the same Problem and solved it like this:

*Automatic Updates*
Quest Add true
Quest Complete true
Quest Failed false
Change Objectives true
Event Update false

I found that on an empty map "Event Update - true" works fine but with alot of parallel Events (like NPC's running arround)
it actually starts to lag heavily. U may want to update the window manually via Plugin Command "RefreshActiveQuestWindow"
to get a proper update made by events if u need to.

Hope this helps!

cedr777

Lead developer of "Charao Life"
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Not English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I had the same Problem and solved it like this:

*Automatic Updates*
Quest Add true
Quest Complete true
Quest Failed false
Change Objectives true
Event Update false

I found that on an empty map "Event Update - true" works fine but with alot of parallel Events (like NPC's running arround)
it actually starts to lag heavily. U may want to update the window manually via Plugin Command "RefreshActiveQuestWindow"
to get a proper update made by events if u need to.

Hope this helps!
Thanks, I was having the same problem with TerraxLighting and YEP_X_MapQuestWindow and was able to solve it using your solution.
It is here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I'm not sure if I should be happy for MZ, or sad for MV.
Not going to lie.... The update's cool and all, but I immediately ran to Mog's site and was like, "Update! Update! Update!" while breathing on the page of his Star Ocean Battle System plugin. :kaoswt:
Ho boi. I can already see the storm of ugly actor faces RTP customizable facesets from MZ are gonna flood. XD
<-- Meet Seith. He begins the story as an apprentice druid, learning to survive in the wilderness by communing with nature and honing his herbalism. Seith has a deep desire to understand the world around him. When wells of chaotic energy begin erupting from the land,corrupting plant, animal and man alike, Seith finds himself on a journey to discover just what this means for the fate of his home, the land of Myarr.
I installed a ledge for my cat.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sethlon