GiveMeLoliPls

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Ukrainian
Primarily Uses
Other
Hello, in the screenshot the game is displayed on the android device after creating the apk, can anyone tell me how to remove the top status bar and the gray parts on the sides? How to change the color of the empty space due to inappropriate screen resolution? how can i contact tech support?IMG_20221228_090636.jpg

ShadowDragon

Realist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
first of all, its wise to set your Topic Title to something you need help with,
as anyone needs help, that way, people that know the answer can respond
faster than unwanted people that doesn't know about it.

as for your question (as I dont use Visual Novel), is you background matching
the big enough that is used for Android?

as for the status bar on top (that depends on the use settings) as for me, it
is hiding after 1-3 seconds when not using it, which is in your case, maybe
always active?

but I dont know about the grey bars on the side, if its standard or not, so you need
to tell also a bit more information about those.

JohnDoeNews

Mod on Steam (MV/MZ)
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I don't know how to make the background another color... I've always seen empty space being black, but how about you make the background image larger to fit the desired resolution?

btw... Very creepy username.

GiveMeLoliPls

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Ukrainian
Primarily Uses
Other
Is my problem really that hard to understand? I need the status bar on top to hide when the game starts, and change the fill color from gray to another...

ShadowDragon

Realist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I told you about the status bar (that really depens on the android or phone
you target too) as mine hide automatically.

if it shows on your end, go to your phone settings and check there, as it
not the engine that can really do it for you.

as for the grey bars, I dont know if it's default or not.

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Is my problem really that hard to understand?
no, which is why you were already given several different solutions to try, and you never said what the results of those suggestions were.

and you never answered any of the questions. So how are we to find out which of the several different possible causes for this effect is true in your case?

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Hi sweethearts! :kaoluv: Check out my review of @EntangledPear's totally oldskool The Stuff Fairy Tales Are Made Of!
When you spend all day at work distracted by things you want to work on or try in your project and then by the time you get home, you are too mentally tired to concentrate so you just browse the forum instead and think of more things you won’t get to work on for a while.
Time to write some enemy behaviors, here's the stream link for those interested.

Call of duty 1&2 had an interesting cheat prevention method. Between levels the game unloads and reloads the engine dll. If you ever employ this method, make sure to include at least an md5 hash check. Otherwise I can just edit that dll and implant cheats into it.
Hi-Fi Rush is one of the coolest games I've seen in a while. I don't have a way to play it so I watched a friend and wow... I really wish I had a powerful enough computer for it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bradenpalm