Villager
Reaction score
First Language
korean
Primarily Uses
RMMV
i wanna make an event that

when NPC says "fetch!"
a dog keep running for turn around(loop) until i talk again with NPC(when i talk to npc, dog stop)

but dog keep going <<this way only

npc is autorun, (when he says "fetch!" switch A is turn on, and swith A is nothing so he doesn't repeat)
also when NPC says "Fetch!", the switch 3 is turn on
so dog events work(as parallel). and i made it as "movement route move left move right move left move right" and also clicked "repeat movement"

but dog running to the left only and it doesnt comeback!!!!

how can i fix this dog???
i want to make dog move around only(as loop)

plz help me
love you
thx yall

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
korean
Primarily Uses
RMMV
i solved!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
but still love yall

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

This thread is being closed, due to being solved. If for some reason you would like this thread re-opened, please report this post and leave a message why. Thank you.

Next time please just edit your post instead of double posting (posting twice in a row without any other posts in between).

Also, we probably would have needed to see a screenshot of your event and movement route to help you with this, so if you need help with other things and screenshots would assist us, it'll save time if you include them with your initial post :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

..of the major old school series that began in the 80s- early 90s, I still haven't beaten 'a' Zelda game. Mario 64 was the first Mario I've beaten. I don't know if I should give that honor to Link to the Past or A Link Between Worlds(I currently own both). Well technically I've haven't beaten a Sonic either (Game Genie doesn't count =P).
headshot_headinfo.jpg
Time to add the "headshot" concept into the game so that people may actually aim at the heads when shooting zombies and get massive damage and armor-pen bonus as rewards. :kaojoy:
(The red area is just for visually debug purposes right now. But, it's possible that I will add something that displays the weak spots of enemies in the future.)
Worked on a cutscene skip domino effect using Maker Systems' script as the basis. Basically if I have a batch of cutscenes in a row on different maps, now when you skip one cutscene it will skip the entire set. No more spamming X to skip a scene every new map.

Oh and it will work regardless of where you do it from in the set. Convenient!
seems absolutely WILD to me now all the hundreds of hours of work I used to do in 2k(3) over a decade ago with a resolution of 320x240. that seems so insanely TINY now, seemed so normal at the time!
Playing Aroma Indosiar theme song.
Aroma is an Indonesian TV show about cooking. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vargass02