Pixelent Games

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Eng
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi, I wanted to show you the game I made for the IGMC 2018, it's called HERO FALL, I used some assets from my current project HERO STAFF.

HERO FALL is a simple 2d platform game where you have to collect the coins and get to the exit of every map. It's a short game actually, I didn't know how long it would take me to complete it so there were a lot of ideas left (I only had 1 month to make the game, although it took me 2/3 weeks to make this game). Anyway, hope you like it!

You can get the game for free here: https://pixelentgames.itch.io/herofall

You can follow me on FB PixelentGames and Twitter @PixelentGames

I even made a trailer video!

punchybot

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Ha I like it! Pretty cool!

Wazzzyki

Yonko wannabe
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Filipino
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey this looks nice!

Is there a stop-watch timer implemented?
Cause games like these are what speedrunners play and it would be nice to see how fast you've accomplished :D

Pixelent Games

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Eng
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey this looks nice!

Is there a stop-watch timer implemented?
Cause games like these are what speedrunners play and it would be nice to see how fast you've accomplished :D

Hey thanks! Yeah it would be easy to implement a stop-watch option for speedrunners, I guess I can get back to it if I develop this game into something big with more levels, I'll see after the IGMC!

AP

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Can February March? No, but April May.
Alisa: Prophecy of the Falling Stars. Join Alisa, a quiet girl with a heart filled with love and hope, on her journey to prevent a calamity. My next RPG Maker music pack is my largest and most focused pack yet. It's a musical story that focuses on a young heroine named Alisa who has been assigned the ultimate task to prevent a calamity.

SnJj_O.png
Alien Worlds, Minecraft Blocks, Extend Options, Fine Speed Control, Art by Muggu | RPG Maker News #33

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Municipal_Cleaner