Pixelent Games

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Eng
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi, I wanted to show you the game I made for the IGMC 2018, it's called HERO FALL, I used some assets from my current project HERO STAFF.

HERO FALL is a simple 2d platform game where you have to collect the coins and get to the exit of every map. It's a short game actually, I didn't know how long it would take me to complete it so there were a lot of ideas left (I only had 1 month to make the game, although it took me 2/3 weeks to make this game). Anyway, hope you like it!

You can get the game for free here: https://pixelentgames.itch.io/herofall

You can follow me on FB PixelentGames and Twitter @PixelentGames

I even made a trailer video!

punchybot

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Ha I like it! Pretty cool!

Wazzzyki

Yonko wannabe
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Filipino
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey this looks nice!

Is there a stop-watch timer implemented?
Cause games like these are what speedrunners play and it would be nice to see how fast you've accomplished :D

Pixelent Games

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Eng
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey this looks nice!

Is there a stop-watch timer implemented?
Cause games like these are what speedrunners play and it would be nice to see how fast you've accomplished :D

Hey thanks! Yeah it would be easy to implement a stop-watch option for speedrunners, I guess I can get back to it if I develop this game into something big with more levels, I'll see after the IGMC!

AP

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

For a long time I always consider XP soundtracks as the best one.
Just listened to some of MZ tracks from the free version.
It's... Quite mindblowing. xD
Only listened to the battles, towns, and fields.
But I'm sure the rest are equally good. :D
What do you guys want to see for the new Jump into Javascript? A continuation of the rpg_objects, or would you prefer a "lesson 0" where I go back to the absolute basics of Javascript and cover the fundamentals of the language and its construction?
Hey RPG members!!

How do you finish projects? Some new game developers start off strong but end up losing momentum. What keeps you motivated while working on new projects?
Feeling wee sleepy.. ZzzZ
So many threads to move to the right place. My post count is awesome, but 95% of it is due to moving things.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xxsampahxx