- Mar 29, 2012
- Reaction score
- First Language
- Primarily Uses
Heroes of Legionwood: Age of Darkness is a classical style fantasy cRPG set in a world on the brink of annihilation. It is the first installment in the brand new 3 part Heroes of Legionwood saga. Although it is the first episode in a trilogy of adventures, Age of Darkness can also be played as a stand-alone game, containing roughly 10 hours or non-linear gameplay.
Heroes of Legionwood takes place 100 years following the events of Legionwood 2: Rise of the Eternal's Realm. Civilization has been consumed by a malevolent force known as the Darkness and only the last remnants of humanity remain, stranded on the isolated Alexis Island in the Aldegard Archipelago where they have no choice but to await their inevitable demise.
Playing the role of Locke, a young adventurer determined to save his people, you'll discover a world where your choices have consequences and every victory comes with a price. Can you stop the Darkness, or will you perish along with your people, never to be heard from again?
- The first installment in a brand new Legionwood mythos.
- Non-linear coversation system where your responses define the story.
- Traditional turn based battles with intelligent foes and 3 different difficulty levels.
- Day and night cycle which creates a living, breathing world.
- Dynamic party members who react to your decisions.
- Make choices that will affect future episodes.
Buy now for $6.99 USD
Try the free demo