Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello together,
I bought the Heroine Character Generator DLC a few months ago via Steam and tried to redownload it several times. But the issue is still the same: There are only three files in the folder. gradients.png, Heroine Character Generator DLC - EULA and ヒロインキャラクタージェネレーター_はじめにお読みください (my texteditor can't display Japanese, so I have no clue what it's about).

Is there a way to get the files?

Mesajia

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thank you :) I found them in the generator folder :kiss:

samkfj

Bug Powder
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP
ヒロインキャラクタージェネレーター_はじめにお読みください (my texteditor can't display Japanese, so I have no clue what it's about).
In case you're curious, that's the readme document.

This thread is being closed, due to being solved. If for some reason you would like this thread re-opened, please report this post and leave a message why. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Another day, another patch. Praise be to the game make!
Okay... I'm injured and stuck in bed with a bad knee. And I'm only 24! I shouldn't be limping this badly, but my leg refuses to fully straighten and it hurts if I try to push it.
At least I have my games to work on.
RianQuenlin wrote on Iron_Brew's profile.
To elaborate on "safety" since bgillisp locked the thread, some lunatics will take reports personally and decide to harass people who file reports or otherwise complain about them. Me, I don't care but others seeing that might nope right out of discussion. Being a former mod back in the mid-2000s for some gaming forums in by BYOND days I can tell you some people go crazy.
Excitement: I've spent the last week making a little update package for VE Fog & Overlay, and finally got it working in my test environment!

Dread: Sigma fullscreen and Zeus's map effects are screaming at me when I add them into the mix.
ScreenShot_8_7_2022_0_23_50.png
Unleash the hype beam...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Introvertebrate