kirillkrm

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Russian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Brush Tool 4.png

An epic and funny jRPG adventure with intricately detailed world and story. Guide a party of wayward heroines through the perils of this fantasy world.

Heroines of Swords & Spells. Act I
Version: 1.0 Demo
Category: humorous epic JRPG.
Autor: Kirill “Kirillkrm” Pestryakov.
Steam page:
Game engine: RPG Maker MV.
Graphics: RTP + purchased graphic packs + Creative Commons CC0 + brushes by Tr0yka (https://pixiv.me/tr0yka).
Music and sounds: Alec Koff (https://audiojungle.net/user/alec_koff) + RTP audio.
Game time: 20 hours.
Languages: Russian and English.

Download links (demo):
1. Yandex Drive
2. Google Drive
3. Dropbox

Social:
1. https://www.facebook.com/Kirillkrm/
2. https://vk.com/kirillkrm
3. https://kirillkrm.livejournal.com/
4. https://twitter.com/Kirillkrm1

Synopsis
Once upon a time, in a faraway border town, lost deep in the dense forests of the Old Rodonia, the paths of four young maidens converged. Each of them failed in the profession they’d chosen, shunned by those closest to them. Wishing to prove their worth others, especially to their own selves, the girls set forward on a dangerous adventure. Thus begins the story of their journey. You will not find neither chosen ones fated to win nor the ever-present isekai heroes from the other worlds. This is a story about those striving to make themselves through struggles companionship and witty banter!

Heroines of Swords & Spells is more than just a game. It’s a whole book that will appeal to the old school RPG lovers: more than 150 thousand lines of dialogues and no less than 20 hours of gameplay. Heroines of Swords & Spells is an epic fantasy JRPG journey! If you enjoy reading and exploring the detailed world, you’ll surely love this game. Especially if you fancy humorous fantasy.

Heroines of Swords & Spells is mostly about interacting with NPCs and having fun, but the players will have their share of troublesome battles. Countless enemies will make you think of the best tactics, the dungeons are full of ambushes and traps. You will lead a party of four:

• a naive thief, always ready to give away the shirt off her back;

• a hyperactive mage with an empty spellbook;

• a cowardly warrior from a noble family;

• a beautiful priest whose prayer is just a teeny-tiny bit weak… ish.

Those ready to lead the dream team should expect:
1. Suspenseful humorous plot with tons of dialogues, books and world lore.
2. A battle system with no equipment farming, no auto-leveling enemies and no random encounters (yes, we also hate those).
3. Intricated locations with non-linear quest system.
4. Tons of equipment including four legendary combination artifacts.
5. A multitude of Easter eggs and takeoffs on the good games of old.

Good luck to everyone who decides to play this game. May merciful Svetodar help you!

Video and screenshots:

Credits:
In this game I used several assets courtesy of:
Avery
Whtdragon
Mmaia
Heartbreak61
Indrah
Lorc, Delapouite and Viscious Speed.
Visustella

gmz26

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
I am loving this game, has anyone got the answers for the statue in the library, I have been trying forever and cant get them all right.

kirillkrm

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Russian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I am loving this game, has anyone got the answers for the statue in the library, I have been trying forever and cant get them all right.
Hi. Publicly I would not like to say how to pass the quest, but in a personal message I can write

gmz26

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
I just completed your game, it was the best jrpg i have played in a long time. Every aspect of the game was on point. Any idea when act 2 will be done? Also do you have any other games out?

Hi. Publicly I would not like to say how to pass the quest, but in a personal message I can write
I understand. I was able to figure it out. Your game rocks, i was sad to reach the end, it definitely leaves you wanting more.

kirillkrm

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Russian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
The second act will be in 2021, I could have done it faster, but the main work takes too much time.

I have another game on VX Ace, but much worse and not translated into English.

I understand. I was able to figure it out. Your game rocks, i was sad to reach the end, it definitely leaves you wanting more.
Thanks! So far, the vast majority of players and reviews come from my compatriots, but it's nice to know that the transfer costs were not in vain either.

Mummanator

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I'm really enjoying this game but I'm having a brain glitch. I can't remember where the warrior is that wants the sausages and whatnot. Any help here?

kirillkrm

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Russian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'm really enjoying this game but I'm having a brain glitch. I can't remember where the warrior is that wants the sausages and whatnot. Any help here?
Hello. If I understand correctly, you are looking for a rowdy man in the brig. He is located in the basement of the Guild of Warriors, but it is not a fact that you have a passage there right now. There are two ways to get down to the basement, but one is limited in time.

Mummanator

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Oh, no wonder I can't get back there. When does it open up again, if it does? Thanks for your reply.

kirillkrm

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Russian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Oh, no wonder I can't get back there. When does it open up again, if it does? Thanks for your reply.
If you complete all the quests in the Guild of Warriors, the way to the basement will open a second time, forever.

omabep

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
Other
im having a problem with the quest of the warriors guild...
i dont know where to find "my employer" as requested by Lieutenant Novik... where can i find this "employer"?

kirillkrm

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Russian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
im having a problem with the quest of the warriors guild...
i dont know where to find "my employer" as requested by Lieutenant Novik... where can i find this "employer"?

You need to talk to one of the merchants (either a rat dealer or a slime dealer)

Lady_JJ

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'm playing the demo. Is the full game available as a PC standalone or is it only available on Steam?

kirillkrm

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Russian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'm playing the demo. Is the full game available as a PC standalone or is it only available on Steam?
The full version of the game is only available on Steam

hp4000

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Congratulations on releasing your game on Steam!

Have you only advertised your game on Steam (via the release) and this forum?
And are your sales above or below what you expected?

Keep up the good work!

kirillkrm

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Russian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Congratulations on releasing your game on Steam!
Thanks!

Have you only advertised your game on Steam (via the release) and this forum?
Not only that, I was also looking for people on YouTube and Twitch who might like the game. Gave them the keys.

And are your sales above or below what you expected?
I didn't have any special expectations, but I was satisfied with the results. The only point is that 70% of buyers are Russian, perhaps because it is much easier for me to promote the project in my native language.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I wanna try making my game into an app because that sounds cool but I am so lost on how to :kaocry:
I found some tutorial but they all seem to use an older android studio(2.3.3)? I think the current version is 4.0.1?
is there an updated tutorial or do I need to find a way to get 2.3.3.?
My heart goes out to the family of Cannon Hinnant. Shame on all major news networks in America for not reporting that a 5 year old was executed by a grown man. Absolutely disgusting.
I hope Turkey and Greece can settle on the resources dispute peacefully.
whos hyped for rpg maker mz :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pidogec780