Hewwo O3O

Xenophil 2.0

Tutorialist =3
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hewwo everyone o3o im new here, have been on the site for a few days, got a game started and is making.decent progress, anyway :D Im taylor, pleased to meet you all ^ - ^

Usagi

Lord
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Welcome to the forums Taylor, or Brown. ^_^ I'm the Asian bunny thing from before. ;) I can't wait to see your game and its progress.

Xenophil 2.0

Tutorialist =3
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Haha x3 yes you are, my mysterious...inter-special friend xD (ie asian and bunny) and call me Taylor :3 but yea, tomorrow im gonna put up what I have e.e all the dialogue is killing me

The Infamous Bon Bon

Executive Geek
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Howdy Taylor, nice to meet ya and welcome to the forum. :)

Xenophil 2.0

Tutorialist =3
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Heyo ^ ^ and thank you, tis nice to meet you to :3 I just got the bank in my game workign :D

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Yay! Someone did a playthrough of my game. :D

When you thought you'd be finished with the grid, and spend ~8-9 hours on an arrow. How is this more difficult to than player movement?

Still some bugs hiding in there, but it's nearly complete.

I'm having it strictly follow the path a user draws, because there will be booby trap and other similar mechanics where you want to avoid specific cells.
I feel like banging my head against a wall every time I want to find that post that shows all the plugin header codes. Then I think "next time I find it, I'm going to bookmark it". Then I think "wait a minute ... maybe I bookmarked it last time because it took me so long to find it". Check bookmarks, and there it is :)
... a few of my main characters standing around doing nothing lol. I mostly wanted to see them together on screen.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nanduh