HexMozart88

The Master of Random Garbage
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
OK, I have given into temptation at long last. So finally, here's my "art". You can decide whether or not those quotation marks need to be there.

This is 03, an OC of mine and a variation of Hex. I'll bet you can guess what side of Hex they represent.

Some Kousei Arima fan art.

And here's Hex themselves.

Some Vocaloid stuff

You've all seen Duke Venomania (aka Gakupo) from my profile pic. Here he is again. The lashes under his eyes are too thick, I know.

Michaela from the evil series (excuse my marker, it was dying so that's why the lines are a mess)

And KAITO, just being KAITO and enjoying some ice cream. Or is he the ice cream??? (Warning - Old!)

Now for some game art

Here's Yuutsu, I do have an updated version, which I'll post when I colour him.

A style I'm using mostly for menu interfaces.

Showing off a shop scene I have (I currently have no money in the game, so.... yeah....)

That's all for now, I guess. This thread was just made out of curiosity, and if my artist senpais notice me that's a bonus.:kaohi:

Last edited:

Gastin

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I think they look great.

Reapergurl

Drummer Extraordinaire! xD
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
British English
Primarily Uses
Other
Ha ha ha.

I enjoyed the ice cream kid, for more than one reason.

Art, it is what you make of it, not what others think of it.

To me, it is your own masterpieces, what your mind believes to be art. What I think, is of no importance, nor of any significance.

GoodSelf

Zhu Li! Do the thing!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Don't put yourself down, Hex. You're a very talented artist, and your game looks splendid. :guffaw:
I can't wait to see more artwork from you!

KayZaman

Brother-Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English & Malay
Primarily Uses
RMMV
..........:kaoswt2: It's too many.....red for HP, blue for MP, green for.......:kaoback:

You really planned to use all these potions for your game, Hex.

HexMozart88

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
No, I don't plan on using all of these. It's just a background for the menu script I'm using. I just tinted them all random colours, though I must say, that yellow one looks like it'd taste really good. Banana flavoured potion...

HexMozart88

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Well, there's a caramel looking one at the bottom... and... a sketchy looking white one hiding behind the shopkeeper. Maybe that one's poison. o_O

Reapergurl

Drummer Extraordinaire! xD
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
British English
Primarily Uses
Other
Hmmm...cocnutty flavored... :yswt:

HexMozart88

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Alright. So, here's how this background will look in game.
I still have to move the buttons over, as they're kind of overlapping the title, but yeah. This was made with the Monogatari menu (Well, the item screen was, anyway. The main interface is evented)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Runnyyy wrote on Bex's profile.
Hello! I just wanted to tell you: Thank you for your help! I hope I didn't come across as rude, it was not my intention!
I'm sorry I'm still new to all this, (I'm even fairly new at using forums, even though I'm an old woman haha) but I wanted to show my appreciation :> Thank you again!
Who's interested in voice acting?! Not me! Although not all games do it..it IS a necessary feature.
I keep snapping wireless headphones. I think thats how they get ya, good sound quality but cheap plastic...
Broke the 1,000 hour mark on MV last night! Most of that was spent on 1 project, with most of that project being worked on outside the engine so far.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DracoVanReign