Hey all, I'm trying to make a little alpha for my roommates and I keep getting different errors, please help?

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Some of the errors I get are like this: [0831/133418.485:ERROR:main_dll_loader_win.cc(145)] Failed to load NW DLL from L:\wolf'sgame\Alpha\0.1\Project1\nw.dll: %1 is not a valid Win32 application. (0xC1)
and others are like this: Windows cannot find L:\wolf'sgame\Alpha\0.1\Project1\Game.exe
I've tried deleting it and reapplying it, I've tried redeploying it and copying it, I've tried removing the file and copying it back.
I don't know what else to do.

HoofedEar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RM2k3
What operating system are your roommates using?
That first error with the .dll could have something to do with Windows if it's a 32-bit or 64-bit OS.
As for the second error, we would need a bit more information. I noticed the path is using "L", are you giving them a flash drive with the game on it to run?

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
What operating system are your roommates using?
That first error with the .dll could have something to do with Windows if it's a 32-bit or 64-bit OS.
As for the second error, we would need a bit more information. I noticed the path is using "L", are you giving them a flash drive with the game on it to run?
Same as me, Windows 10 60-bit.
What else are you going to need?
Yeah, I'm deploying the game to my C drive then copying it to the usb.

HoofedEar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RM2k3
Same as me, Windows 10 60-bit.
What else are you going to need?
Yeah, I'm deploying the game to my C drive then copying it to the usb.
Try moving the game onto their computer and running it, instead of running it from the USB

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

My only regret is the portal mirror effect is too subtle to show up in these GIFs. It probably just needs more sparkles. :LZSwink:
Microsoft: Hey, let's waste money advertising the Xbox Series X when nobody has any in stock, we don't seem to be making more, we aren't taking preorders and you can't get on a waiting list. BEST. IDEA. EVER.
So I'm practicing ITC with a spirit box, and decide to try to contact my deceased soulmate. It actually gave me multiple identifiers. Me, still a bit skeptical, asked aloud "Fine but does he still love me?" and the box spoke and printed the word "Forever" at the same time. Been a mess of tears since. :kaocry:
Been scratching away at my game and making progress, but just had a revelation. I'm working in full screen and adjusting all my pictures accordingly, but will they resize if someone's screen is smaller?? I hope this doesn't turn out to be a problem later.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrKaito