Hey all

Discussion in 'Introductions/Farewells' started by AlaiaVee, Mar 14, 2012.

1. AlaiaVee

AlaiaVee Villager Member

First Language:
    English
    Hi all, I'm a 36 year old dad with 4 kids. During the days I work as a software support engineer. In my spare time (which happens sparingly) I like to play games, draw, read, write stories, etc. So naturally, RPG Maker touches on several of my interests. I just got into the RPG Maker scene over the last year and so I haven't put out any games yet, but I have a few game concepts I'm working on (still in design stage).

Anyway, so far I've mostly been a lurker out on the various RPG Maker boards, but who knows, I may end up an active participant here. Anyway, I'm really looking forward to getting my hands on Ace tomorrow! I also look forward to learning from some of you more experienced scripters and game makers. All you content developers are amazing! I don't know where you get all the time to do what you do. All the work you put out here to share is awesome, especially for newbies like me :) It's much appreciated. Perhaps some day I'll be savvy enough to give back to the community.

Anyway, I'll see you all around hopefully.

-Vee

2. Ichi

Ichi Villager Member

First Language:
    English
    Hey Vee, welcome! Never forget the 5th of november!

3. Knightmare

Knightmare Knight of the Night Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Hey V welcome to the forums. And welcome (kind of) to RMing. Its a time stealer though you will be shocked at how much time you can spend RMing and get nothing done at the same time.

4. JumpingGinger

JumpingGinger Villager Member

First Language:
    English
    Heya Vee, welcome!

I hope to hear from you. :)

5. Shaz

Shaz Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Hi Vee, nice to meet you :) I think it's great when someone has a job and a hobby in the same field - means they must love their work (at least a bit :) )

Do any of your kidlets share your interest in computers and making games? Mine does, and I love watching what he comes up with when he spends time with the RPG makers. I'm hoping I can get him interested in Ace as well, but I think he may have moved on a little too much now.