Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Russian
Primarily Uses
VNM
Hello :kaohi:
I’m Xand, a digital 2D artist currently creating visual novels. Since VNMaker is out and pretty stable I decided to join the comunity to share experience and get some help. Perhaps I can be able to help too.

Right now I'm finishing my work as a commissioned artist (Year of work for bunch of other Visual Novels) and now have funds for my first project "Love ritual" I hope it will go smooth and well. I plan to continue creating games not only for female auditory but for everyone in future and make it my main job :kaojoy:

You got great smiles here :kaoluv:

Yuuta Kirishima

Software Engineer/Professional Mayonnaise Player
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Engilsh
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello Xand,

Welcome to the community, I am excited to see your work!

Frogboy

I'm not weak to fire
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Welcome to the forums! It's always great to see new people here. I'll see ya around.

Gabrelik

Almighty Maker of Sandwiches
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Welcome! I've gotten curious about VNs lately, and may be looking at a project of my own down the road. I'm looking forward to seeing what you come up with! :D

zephar123

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
really, like the look of your work. I personally am look for similar, but in a sci-fi setting way for one of the races in my book I wrote.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Okay, that's the best I can do. Looks a little strange but..err.. it's my style, yeah, very original style..
being an extreme introvert with massive anxiety... I forget this is really, REALLY frustrating for people who are the exact opposite. still, wait this out and stay home...
I hope you all are keeping safe. <3 If you need a shoulder or an ear, I have two of both and am more than willing to listen & support you! Times are weird.
My dad, super frustrated by seclusion, asking me how I live like this. I shrug. "It helps to not like what is outside."
Apparently it's not just people who are hit by corona virus. My phone has set itself to English language on its own. Not that I'm complaining... :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
imnotanepicgamer