fabb

call me berri
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I've been lurking for a week or two, so I figured I should make an account. So, hi, I'm Fab. I love to draw and create characters, and I thought working on a game would be a neat way to challenge my creativity. I have zero experience with making games, but I gotta start somewhere. I've been messing around with 2003 and MV, and I've had a lot of fun so far. I'm excited to create something and to see what you all make. I'm hoping for the best for everyone's current and future projects!

Quexp

Lifelong Learner
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@dreamfall887 took the words right out of my mouth...uh...I guess typed right from my fingers. Welcome to the forums and best of luck on your projects as well!

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Ami
trying to change my picture & got screwed up...
I've been busy working on my next music pack, and I've also been busy composing some personal compositions. Depending on the type of mood and setting, sometimes I just really love the sound of music created in lofi mono. It has its charm.
Haven't used this website in so long, hope everyone here have a good day! Lately I've been crafting a dnd world, so I haven't got the time to use RPG maker sadly enough.
New MZ Update! Subfolders for Assets, Search in Plugin Help, Map Layer Buttons | RPG Maker News #78

A little WIP I decided to drop for something coming in 10-12 hours!
9.PNG

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dim132