snow91

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Let´s introduce myself. My real name is Pascal. I am a 26 years old Swiss guy.
I am in love and obsessed with the Rpg Maker bc i am finally able to express my huge fantasy.
Currently i am woking on a bigger project to make one of my stories into a rpg maker game.
Always also enjoying trying other ppls mastepieces out :D

Normally i am more like a quite person. More reading than writing, but someone whispered me, i should start to be a more active community member ;D Having a character plugin idea and hoping to find someone to make it into a real one. It would be awesome!

Also want to take the time to thank everyone out the community. Its so fantastic to see each and evey day what massive things have been created. Always impressed by! Hope to see, read and play much more of you guys and girls :D

Last edited:

Frogboy

I'm not weak to fire
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Welcome to the community! It's good to have you here.

SusanHunt

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Welcome to the community buddy. Great to have you here.

Vincent Chu

Writer and translator
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Welcome. Always happy to know that there's more people who enjoy RPGs.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

So the Fire alarm went off 3 times in less then a half hour on my building. But my cat is so use to it going off he doesn't even run behind the couch anymore. He is just like, "This again?"
It has been brought to my attention that the name of my main robot protagonist in bio-Synthetica (R3-M1) is a Star Wars character LOL Woops. Always Google search names. The new name of my robot is now K0-R1. :kaophew:
I'm considering making my own battlers from scratch, it seems like a daunting task, but I like the look of it so much...A_Miriam3.png
I picked up running again after a long time and managed to get from 2.25km to 7km in two weeks :3 Time to get rid of those covid kilos!
Have you ever wondered what the lives of the NPC's are like in your hero's story? Come an find out with us as we play, "A Story Beside" by Wayward Prophet :LZSexcite:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ryuinw123