Hey!

Discussion in 'Introductions/Farewells' started by 79suo, Jul 6, 2018.

1. 79suo

79suo Warper Member

First Language:
    French
    Primarily Uses:
    RMXP
    Hello! My "name" is suonäcy, I'm currently a 20 years old french person, learning japanese and occasionally drawing (if you wanna take a small look: https://www.deviantart.com/nacura-g/ ).

I have no experience in game developing nor coding at the moment, so I am a total beginner in that matter...
    I recently wanted to start creating a game (which is still under development, so I'm not feeling like saying too much about it for now) and since I really don't know much, I signed up to seek for help when I'll have questions. A friend of mine also joined in order to help me (hisaka).

Soo.... Here you go. I don't really know how much I can/should tell, but I would guess it's the absolute minimum..!
    Nice to meet you!

Last edited: Jul 6, 2018
    NeryanHimself, Hisaka and SolonWise like this.
  2. SolonWise

SolonWise Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    Portuguese
    Primarily Uses:
    N/A
    Hello and welcome! I wish you good luck in your game project. It's hard and takes time, but once you finish it you will feel great!

I have taken a look in your drawing and it's amazing! You have a real talent, no kidding! If you are planning to put this kind of picture in a RPG Maker game, I bet it gonna stand out.

79suo likes this.
  3. 79suo

79suo Warper Member

First Language:
    French
    Primarily Uses:
    RMXP
    Thank you very much! I'm really glad;;
    And yes I do intend to use my drawing for the game I'm making!