Nashtya

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hey all! As you can see(or not?), I've technically been a part of these forums since early 2015, if not earlier. However, I haven't actually been a part of the community at all, but that can always change! I have RPG Maker VX Ace and MV, and while VX Ace was what originally brought me here, MV is what I'm currently working in and I believe will be working on for the near future. 

Currently I have one main game that I am working on. I don't have a name for it yet, but it involves an immortal woman on a quest for her to get of her immortality. Definitely plan on it being a tragedy. It's a lot of work and I have some different ideas for a unique-ish battle system, and am starting to get a feel for variables and how they can be used in the game. Currently problem I'm attempting to tackle is how to get a variable to be changed dependent on a skill being used on a certain actor... hopefully the mods approve my other post where I detail it further!  I am currently using mostly RTP (I think?) resources (what does RTP even stand for??) but all the main characters are custom made. I've also made one enemy so far! Calling it a Taurif for now, if anyone wants to help me name her that would be great. 

What is everyone's least favourite part of game making? At the moment for myself it's map making, I just have no want for making them and want to get right into the eventing and story making, but I know I HAVE to make nice maps and it's so... meh right now. I feel uninspired. I want to attempt parallaxing too but I know that jacks up the file sizes quickly as well and I don't know how it would turn out. I'm not great at pixel art, despite my best attempts. I used to love map making, and the VX Ace game I did, I had so much fun making maps and just carefully constructing them all. 

Anyways, nice to meet you all!

taurif.png

Cadh20000

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Welcome to the group!

Least favorite, eh? Trying to get damage formulas working right I guess.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

So I finally played Persona 4 to see what it's all about. I'm like wait...what the...this is JOJO!
Map025.png

The second settlement you'll visit in my newest game. The small village of Teytal.
sketch 4 an opening cinematic in my gameeee >:]
Untitled_Artwork_16.jpg
oh god how do I add pictures on here it keeps saying i need a link <--( suddenly forgot how technology works )
avery wip.png

"i have to work in like 5 hours ... let's start the main character's face set"
--me, an adult for the past 20 years

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beeftaquitos