DeadlyEssence01

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey everyone, I'm very interested in starting my participation in the RPG Maker community. You can call me DeadlyEssence, or Ess for short!

I'm working on a pretty large project, you'll likely see updates about it, in the appropriate threads, later on. I may be new to RPG maker, but I am not new to game development, I was just interested in playing around with this popular tool, and well, breaking the implied limits.~

For now, I just wanted to say hello, and that I look forward to being a part of this community.

Do you have any advice as a more experienced rpg maker for me? Something you wish you would have known about, or started practicing sooner? I'd love to hear about it!

Lilly

Joy Bringer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Welcome to the community!~
....I wish I would have known about this COMMUNITY when I started...XD

pickledylans

lov the cronch
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I wouldnt really say im EXPERIENCED butttt

id watch this tutorial series if you arent familiar with MV yet
Practice before you go into your first real game!!!
write a rough outline for your game beginning to end ASAP. Its ok if you change/rewrite a lot of stuff later
Dont bog down your game with tons of plugins/features that you dont need! Theres nothing wrong about seeing a cool plugin and popping it in, but your game will likely feel more cohesive if you mostly add plugins/features that you envisioned in your game on your own.
have fun! its OK if your game isnt super complex and epic and huge. just put your heart into it. people will appreciate that

Eliaquim

Hakuen Studio
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese - Br
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Welcome Ess!
My advice for a first rpg raker game is to make a game without any plugins!
With that you will will better the engine ^^

DeadlyEssence01

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thanks everyone, for your welcomes and your advice! Best of luck RPGMing!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

unnamed_image.jpg
SOMEONE'S SINGLE! HE DOES LIKE LONG WALKS IN THE IN THE SHADOWS AND THE SMELL OF DECAY. SADLY, HE HAS NO NUMBER TO NOTE OF BECAUSE HE HAS NO USE FOR A PHONE, BECUASE SUMMONING WORKS MUCH BETTER AND DOES NOT COME WITH AN ITEMISED BILL. REMEMBER TO TREAT HIM GOOD ON THE FIRST DATE!
I just found out that MZ regional price on Steam in my place is much cheaper than MV.
Our water started to work again, now i don't have to fill up our toilet with water again.
Finally able to return to work after months of lockdown. My poor feet are hurting :( I need to get used to working again haha

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BuddhaXD