Heyo!

Mappelond

Glitchster
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMXP
Greetings! For the past few years I've been toying with an idea to make a game out of and after obtaining XP as a christmas gift from my partner, I've decided to try to make it a reality. Of course, it's been a bit bumpy along the way since I've been going solo with the project save for some character design help and royalty free music assets :kaoswt2: I'm hoping to get some help and maybe help a few folk here and there along the way if I can!

Myself- I am 21 years old and I live on the American east coast! I typically like to play rpg games like Fire Emblem and Persona but I also enjoy ones like Identity V and Maplestory! Aside from gaming, I do a bit of artwork on the side and have dabbled a bit in pixel art for a while.

Pleased to meet you all! Hope I can finish my big dream of completing at least a demo of this project :kaohi:For now I'll keep quiet about the project until I can get a more steady ground in, which will hopefully be soon!

Eliaquim

Hakuen Studio
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese - Br
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi there!
Welcome to the forum!
A nice gift you received!
People here are super helpful! So I think you should be fine! ^^
Hope you can make your demo too!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I'm a bit conflicted. One the one hand, it's quite visually cool to make bodies of water that the player can interact with by going into it. However obscuring the player character from a gameplay perspective is pretty bad. Hmm... There's the option to make the area around the player visible, but then that kind of defeats the purpose of submerging them. :unsure:
Stream will be live shortly with some Darkest Dungeon! Feel free to drop by!
Another two plugins done! One being an on map grid inventory.
busy with my newborn child, can't even touch pc at all ;_;
Make a Game in RPG Maker MZ: Episode 6 Starts NOW! Let's map some caves!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lavos