Blonda4

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I just joined the forums despite buying the program a while ago. Was in the middle of college stuff and didn't quite get around to it. Now that it's summer, I'm able to join and hopefully get started on a game project I wanted to do. ^^

Name's Blonda, I'm really good at making art and I like writing stories. I'm not so good at music though, and will probably need to seek out help for that in the future. I have a hard time comprehending the process to make music, though really like mimicking music with a kazoo!

I hope to be able to share progress on my projects, and maybe receive help if ever I get stuck.

MrKiwi

No Flying Bird
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey-ho! Welcome to game land! Hope you enjoy your staying here. Feel free to share your art and interact with the fellas around, looking forward to what you can do!

P.S, careful with the strangers and talking birds, they might eat your cookies. :kaopride:

Eliaquim

Hakuen Studio
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese - Br
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Hi there!!
Welcome to the forums!
Don't worry about the music. There are a lot of talented people around here and also a lot of free and paid packs of music to get you started! ^^

Make sure you check the Sigma Soucur channel. He is doing everyday news for the RPG Maker community with one video per day, showing off everything free or paid that was released. From art, music, coding, etc.
:MV1:

Quexp

Lifelong Learner
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Welcome to the forums and there are plenty of resources around here. Have fun!

DrWho42

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
hey henlo! welcome to the community!

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
You can't wrap your head around music - I can't wrap my hands around drawing. Figures life wouldn't let us have it both ways, eh? lol Welcome aboard!

ElCheffe

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Welcome to the forum. I believe everyone has weak points in creating all aspects but thanks to this great community you will always be able to find a helping hand.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Tiamat-86 wrote on Andar's profile.
tfw just trying to help and get yelled at. /comfort
:LZSooo: Gotcha Gotcha Games... have launched an official discord server for RPG Maker. :LZSooo:

doodled a poring today :kaoluv:
uc
Fire-Emblem Style Level Up System, Boost on Class Change, And Animated Arrows | RPG Maker News #115

Why keyboards don't sleep? Because they have two shifts.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuza_re