Primarily Uses
RMVX
~Hope's Fleet Frontier SKY~

GENRE:
-Survival, Adventure, Board game
-Estimated game play = 30 minutes
-Expect lots of grammar errors!

OVERVIEW:
"The story revolves around the new recruits of the Skywhale Seafarers. They were tasked to investigate places around South Red Capital to find information about the lurking Colossal man-made creature, Lohst. Which is said to be a lost weapon of the opposing Kingdom during the Great Sage War II"

This game doesn't have a coherent story and has nothing to do with the continuation of "Hope's Fleet Frontier" story. This game is inspired by the board game "Frontier Skies".

SCREENSHOTS:

CREDITS:
===Script===
Woratana
BulletXt
ModernAlgebra
Synthesis

===Graphics===
Clockwerkgate Dev
Amysaurus
Charlesthehurst
Celiana
ShinaraXV58
Lou Rosette
SEGA Sonic Team (for the Puyo Puyo drawing style)

===Music===
maoudamashii
YouFulca
yougou
TheAdventurerFinalJourney_SND
Kazuki Yanagawa
Geoff Zanelli

===Special Thanks to===
Ya'kub Ayers
Yuri Camoes
ShinaraXV58
Lou Rosette

LINK HERE: :kaopride: UPDATED version 3.5!
https://mega.nz/file/i083ySyD#-iE9J0pXVPzsaFwINWWlh4_PQyEFyE4TCGrH7S8kuro

CHANGE LOG:
  • Fixed the Shork Event
  • Probability for events to happen increased
  • Puppeteer = Attribute increased and lowered the chance for Puppeteer to leave the party
  • Healer = Vital Rune increases output
  • NEW CHARACTER! Dancer = Versatile on team support and weakening enemies

SHOW YOUR JOURNEY:
-share me your playthrough of the game

Last edited:

Canini

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Swedish
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I just looked at the video so far but this seems to be exceptionally well-made. Very creative use of the limitations of the contest!

Chuck4688

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Impressive. I must say. I just finished downloading this and your other game, Hope Fleet's Frontier. Anyway, they're both HFF. This one has the SKY. Lol. Don't mind me. :eswt:

Tw0Face

Chief Executive Officer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I just looked at the screens and they're jus- Oh, the Download has started. Seems like I'm going to play this right now! Well, then...

EDIT: Okay, game is cool and well made. But it has it's flaws, I guess. For example, one of my allies got a fever and immediately died of it. One message box: Fever. Next message box: Dead. Couldn't do anything against it. The rest of my group died eventually during the fight against that time stopping girl as there wasn't a way to heal my party. I thought I could recover using guard, but it just boosted my SP. Also, there wasn't an option to save my progress during the whole game.

Hope there will be an updated version. I like board games with RM.

Last edited:

Clockwarkgate

RGSS2 User
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVX
Impressive. I must say. I just finished downloading this and your other game, Hope Fleet's Frontier. Anyway, they're both HFF. This one has the SKY. Lol. Don't mind me. :eswt:
they're the same world but SKY is non-canon

Clockwarkgate

RGSS2 User
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVX
I just looked at the screens and they're jus- Oh, the Download has started. Seems like I'm going to play this right now! Well, then...

EDIT: Okay, game is cool and well made. But it has it's flaws, I guess. For example, one of my allies got a fever and immediately died of it. One message box: Fever. Next message box: Dead. Couldn't do anything against it. The rest of my group died eventually during the fight against that time stopping girl as there wasn't a way to heal my party. I thought I could recover using guard, but it just boosted my SP. Also, there wasn't an option to save my progress during the whole game.

Hope there will be an updated version. I like board games with RM.
About the insta-death sickness, if "Gertrude" is a part of your crew. The occurence for it to happen is 2 of 10. There's no need for save feature since this is a short "trial and error" game.

I'll look into it and make adjustments on the next update. :hwink:

Tw0Face

Chief Executive Officer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
About the insta-death sickness, if "Gertrude" is a part of your crew. The occurence for it to happen is 2 of 10.
I tried again. Peter got a fever and (again) immediately died of it at the same turn. No Gertrude in the party. After a party member left the crew because no rations were available, I got into a battle, which started with a message saying "was defeated". Next up, the Game Over screen showed up.

realice

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
Woah, this is gourgeous!
Looking foward to it!

Clockwarkgate

RGSS2 User
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVX
Version 3.5 is out!
  • Fixed the Shork Event
  • Probability for events to happen increased
  • Puppeteer = Attribute increased and lowered the chance for Puppeteer to leave the party
  • Healer = Vital Rune increases output

• NEW CHARACTER! Dancer = Versatile on team support and weakening enemies

Char11.png

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Node Graph out of Date. Rebuilding...
Does anyone know of any good Discord groups for art or biology discussion, that sort of thing?
Trying to access kissanime, Facing issues, Here are 5 working KissAnime Alternatives.
I ready asked for bump rules, but I forget to ask how much bumping you can use per thread? How bumping can I post per thread? Thank you.
I've just checked my account balance...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rsmtaihou