ZacharyE1991

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi, my name is Zachary. I am 28 years old and I am a game designer/musician. I love video games, music, sports, history, etc. It is great to meet all of you! :)

Xaveriux

Free soul
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello Zachary and welcome to the forum! I hope you have a good time and have fun here ^^

TheNewSon

Aspiring Game Designer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello, Zachary! A game designer AND musician... Interesting, I suppose you have a little more autonomy to carry on your own projects. See ya! o/

ZacharyE1991

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I am working on a game with my colleague, but I am always up for new projects. I love improving on what I have learned.

Finnuval

World (his)story builder and barrel of ideas
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Welcome and have fun!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Another unscheduled stream for Lightestone~ this time because we hit affiliate! Aaaahh- So other than the game we're also going to work on emotes/badges/etc!

www.twitch.tv/riazey
Is it necroposting if I ask for more info in my own months old thread? All the information in the thread is relevant
JRPG TextBox HTML - Part 2:
So I'm resuming work on the Shadowstar Trilogy. I've decided that it will take place between the end of G4 and the start of G5, and two of the Lost Rulers will be Twilight Sparkle and Sunset Shimmer (who is the moon princess in my AU).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lark_Larkington