MarisaG

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi everyone! Im new to RM, and will be using it to create my RPG "Mundo Sangre" (Blood World). It is a mash-up of steampunk & fantasy, and I am looking forward to progressing on it  :)  i was previously developing this as a 3D game but like what i see in RM, so im switching...

I hope to get some help, thanks for reading!

Archeia

Level 99 Demi-fiend
Staff member
Developer
Reaction score
First Language
Filipino
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I've moved this thread to Introductions/Farewells. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

MarisaG

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I've moved this thread to Introductions/Farewells. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

Sorry! Must have missed it...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I had a kernel panic crash on my current computer for the first time after trying out the latest update on a videogame. I think I'm going to wait until the next update before trying it again. This brought back memories of my old computer and laptop in their final days.
My mind is now broken. I just spent over an hour on this stupid issue.
Trying to get a skill to show text depending on enemy ID to show passives.
Well. I tried to call one passive 'Spirit's Way'. See a problem? No? Neither did I until now!
The apostrophe in "Spirit's" ended the text eval... no wonder I kept getting unexpected input errors...I think I'm gonna cry.
Anterograde Fantasy now has a demo build available!

You know you've been working on RPGMaker for a while when you go to move your projects to a 16 GB USB drive and get told not enough space to do this operation.
The latest post on TheDazzlingsAreBack...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
elfperson123