MarisaG

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi everyone! Im new to RM, and will be using it to create my RPG "Mundo Sangre" (Blood World). It is a mash-up of steampunk & fantasy, and I am looking forward to progressing on it  :)  i was previously developing this as a 3D game but like what i see in RM, so im switching...

I hope to get some help, thanks for reading!

Archeia

Level 99 Demi-fiend
Staff member
Developer
Reaction score
First Language
Filipino
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I've moved this thread to Introductions/Farewells. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

MarisaG

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I've moved this thread to Introductions/Farewells. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

Sorry! Must have missed it...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

V1.3 of Demo, a new concept artist on the team, character voices are coming into light more... I'm happy to say that the fangame is making good progress.
Ami
--- Stolen Item ---

M.Figher: I want to sell this Stone
Fence: Then...i can buy you 1500G
M.Figher: It's Deal!
(3 Days Later)
F.Fighter: M.Figher,Do you know about Stone that Mayor keep it in his Office? It's missing
M.Figher: Ahh,is that so... (Actually,i Stole it and Sell it to the Fence a few Days ago)
I've spent some cash on foley and other sound effects. I wonder sometimes if I made a poor choice, but I remember that I really want to improve the sound of my games. n...n; My frugalness haunts me sometimes.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mymay0510