Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
Hello everyone! I'm Rose, also known as Rose Tinted Dreams.

I used to play around with RPG Maker in the past, and liked it a lot :) Since then I have specialized more in music composition.
I'm a Music Composer/Producer who makes mostly orchestral-style music. Favorite genres include Fantasy, Ethnic, World, as well as generally ambient-style music.

I'll be participating in the community and hopefully setting up a Shop for music in the designated forum in the near future :)

Here is some music I've created so far:

The music in this video is also by me:

Last edited:

Ms Littlefish

Dangerously Caffeinated
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi, Rose! Looking forward to hearing your music. I also really love making orchestral music. Everything you need to know about setting up shop can be found here. I'm the Classifieds mod, so if you ever have any questions I don't bite! Welcome to the community! :D

Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
Hi, Rose! Looking forward to hearing your music. I also really love making orchestral music. Everything you need to know about setting up shop can be found here. I'm the Classifieds mod, so if you ever have any questions I don't bite! Welcome to the community! :D

Thank you very much! Would it be against the rules to show my music to you now? I would assume that it would be against the rules to do it in my introduction thread?

dragonzx

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RM2k3
Welcome to the forum! I'm Zechs, and I'm new too. I look forward to hearing some of your music, if/when you post it.

On a side note, I've just started learning Dutch (not enough to form coherent sentences or read it completely, only what I know so far), so it's cool to see someone on here with that being their first language, while mine being Canadian English. Nice to meet ya!

Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
Welcome to the forum! I'm Zechs, and I'm new too. I look forward to hearing some of your music, if/when you post it.

On a side note, I've just started learning Dutch (not enough to form coherent sentences or read it completely, only what I know so far), so it's cool to see someone on here with that being their first language, while mine being Canadian English. Nice to meet ya!

Thank you :)

Heh, yeah.. Dutch is pretty okay to speak if you're natively Dutch and have grown up with it, but the rules are enormously complex.. I'm not surprised many people are having trouble with it.

BoredSoul

Probably Drunk
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Eyy, Rose. It's me, the guy who got you to sign up here.
Welcome to RPG Maker VX Ace, you can run while you still can... or you can stay.

Thank you very much! Would it be against the rules to show my music to you now? I would assume that it would be against the rules to do it in my introduction thread?

I believe you can show some music on the first post of this thread. You can also PM her.

Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
Eyy, Rose. It's me, the guy who got you to sign up here.
Welcome to RPG Maker VX Ace, you can run while you still can... or you can stay.
Naw, why would I run? This place seems nice :)

Thank you for inviting me :)

I believe you can show some music on the first post of this thread. You can also PM her.
Thanks. I'll check the rules to see if that's allowed, and then i'll do that I suppose ^.^

Ms Littlefish

Dangerously Caffeinated
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Not against the rules at all! You just won't be able to advertise paid services quite yet. You can make a music showcase in the Art, Lit, and Music section or even hop into the "Post Your Music" thread. If you'd like to do some freebies while getting acquainted with the community you're definitely welcome to start a resource workshop, start a resource thread, or browse resource requests for small favors to complete. I always highly recommend this because people will be more likely to recognize you and be interested in future paid services. You can also definitely share a piece right here for everyone, too. :D

Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
Not against the rules at all! You just won't be able to advertise paid services quite yet. You can make a music showcase in the Art, Lit, and Music section or even hop into the "Post Your Music" thread. If you'd like to do some freebies while getting acquainted with the community you're definitely welcome to start a resource workshop, start a resource thread, or browse resource requests for small favors to complete. I always highly recommend this because people will be more likely to recognize you and be interested in future paid services. You can also definitely share a piece right here for everyone, too. :D
Alright, thank you very much!

I've put three pieces of music in the first post of this thread. I'd love to hear your opinion on them :)

dragonzx

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RM2k3
Thank you :)

Heh, yeah.. Dutch is pretty okay to speak if you're natively Dutch and have grown up with it, but the rules are enormously complex.. I'm not surprised many people are having trouble with it.
Once I finish the learning tree in Duolingo and start actually listening to Dutch stuff, watching shows, and reading stuff, I'll get better. But yeah I'm still at the point of trying to remember which words use "het" and which words use "de", and trying to make sure I'm properly pluralizing words, and using the proper pronouns like "je" vs "jullie". But the words I've learned immediately stand out to me as a meaning rather than a translation so it's nice.

Ms Littlefish

Dangerously Caffeinated
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
High Rise Basin, I thought water before I even saw the title! I really like the heroic feeling yet gentle rolling of the progression throughout this. Love the Celtic touches, too. Nightfall, that first string chord is LOVE. Adore that. This song almost started out with this noir feeling, but ended up swelling into something very romantic. These are both very nice. I think you'll do very well here. :)

Oh! Almost missed the demo title screen. I don't know if it's just me, but there's almost a Zelda-ish quality to it with the choice on instruments and the way the moving line is broken up. These songs are all very nice. Thank you for sharing! :)

Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
High Rise Basin, I thought water before I even saw the title! I really like the heroic feeling yet gentle rolling of the progression throughout this. Love the Celtic touches, too.
Thank you :D The goal was water, paradise, but also melancholy. The Celtic touches are simply due to how they seemed to fit and that I have celtic flutes in my room :D

Nightfall,
that first string chord is LOVE. Adore that. This song almost started out with this noir feeling, but ended up swelling into something very romantic. These are both very nice. I think you'll do very well here. :)
Aww, thank you so much!

Oh! Almost missed the demo title screen. I don't know if it's just me, but there's almost a Zelda-ish quality to it with the choice on instruments and the way the moving line is broken up. These songs are all very nice. Thank you for sharing! :)

Yes, for the demo title screen, I was aiming for that kind of feeling. Many of those classic Nintendo games, even some RPG's, have that kind of music at their title screen.. those inspired me ˆˆ

Arisa

probably dead
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English/Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Hello~! :kaohi:
I like your music~! I'm so excited to see your future works! :kaojoy:

Arcmagik

Game Developer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

Uddra

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Hi Rose, welcome!
Beautiful creations! For me, music/soundtrack is one of the most important things in a game, I appreciate it a lot!

See ya :ewink:

LxCharon

I'm the best hyperbole writer in the world.
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Your music is fantastic! I'm a fan. Welcome to the community!

Guiguimu

Walking Disaster
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Welcome to our little big world! And by the looks of it you have arrived to where you belong, your music is great! I wish you good luck and that you make great things!

Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
Thank you :D

Hi Rose, welcome!
Beautiful creations! For me, music/soundtrack is one of the most important things in a game, I appreciate it a lot!

See ya :ewink:
Thank you very much :)

Welcome to our little big world! And by the looks of it you have arrived to where you belong, your music is great! I wish you good luck and that you make great things!
Thank you! I'd love to have my music be used in some RPG Maker games, as I really like RPG Maker itself and some of the games created with it. It's somewhat of a dream. I hope my music will be up to standards for the game creators here :)

Studio Blue

Studio Blue
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Welcome to the community! And I have to say that we love your music. Hope to see more of you in the future. :)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

1638170340913.png
Crossover Inn is getting very crowded, and I love it
Climbing to the top #mapping
1638160732198.png
I've started the first steps of the final few maps that I need to make for B:ms. I haven't been able to say that in a really, really long time. It'd probably be a good idea to blog about this or something.
Question for the Mods: What am I supposed to do when I can't make a synopsis 350 words long? (for project recruitment thread) @Shaz @mlogan
The game is meant to be more on the simple side in order to be achievable so I'm a bit stuck...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mrsmatmoney