Hi Guys and Gals

Discussion in 'Introductions/Farewells' started by Szebron, Mar 20, 2019.

1. Szebron

Szebron Warper Member

First Language:
    Polish
    Hello! I've been playing RPG Maker games for as long as I have the Internet, even used to have a "totally legit" version of RPG Maker XP, with one demo game before then... Yes, yes piracy is bad, I was a teenager back then and I've probably would never got into RPG maker, if not for my neighbor giving RMXP to me(no idea where he has gotten it, even had Polish translation, fanmade I think). Saw RMMV on sale couple days back and thought "I just might have fun coming up with some mechanics". Bought it finally :)
    I hope to have a great time learning from my senpais.
    I already have some questions. The forum seems little overwhelming, although I'm sure I'll get used to it, especially since I've done a bit of lurking before. I'm looking for inspiration. Nowadays I'm more interested in mechanics than story and I've been looking for some RM Games with a great mechanic, found some old topics, but nothing recent and from what I see new games are(similar to mainstream ones)in general much deeper mechanics-wise. Want to start a topic on it, but I'm not sure where. General Discussions?

Edit: All my post turn into long rants, sorry ;-)

2. Kes

Kes Global Moderators Global Mod

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMVXA
    Hello, and welcome.
    We have a section specifically for looking at mechanics - Game Mechanics Design. Before posting a thread there, however, I recommend that you browse the first 2 or 3, pages as many topics have been covered before, and you may find your query answered already.

Szebron likes this.
  3. Szebron

Szebron Warper Member

First Language:
    Polish
    Thank you. I've noticed before, that some topics return like a boomerang.

4. sapphireLight

sapphireLight Dragon Rider Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Hello! :kaohi:
    Welcome to the forums. I hope you enjoy your time here!

Szebron likes this.
  5. Holder

Holder Loading... Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    N/A
    Greetings and welcome.
    I was the same coming back here, take the forum a section at a time and you'll get there.

Szebron likes this.