Hi guys!

LlamaPants

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hey guys! ^_^

Just wanted to start a thread here and introduce myself. I'm LlamaPants and I've been kinda lurking here ever since the stuff that happened over at the other place. I figured I'd make an account and finally get to know you fine people! :3

I'm really interested in what the community has to offer as far as games new RPGs go, since I love playing them and some of my favorites have been indie rpgs in the last few years.

Bird Eater

Boredom is just another thing you want to avoid
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
Well, hiya, hope ya enjoy yer stay. Ya might wanna drop by the IRC channel if ye're a cool guy.

Xoltox

Ehmm... what?
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Hindi
Primarily Uses
Welcome Lamia Pants, hope you develop great games for our community :D Good luck with your journey here!

Pummy

ex-Madao
Reaction score
First Language
Thai
Primarily Uses
Welcome to the forums, LlamaPants. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

That sigh when a roaming chicken blocks your move event :/
Poryg is still alive, just did somrthing else to kill the time he cannot be productive. Minecraft - 10 tips & tricks on improving your base defence against pvp.
"Ugh, so tired of these rivers and lakes." *squints and looks off into the distance* "Oh cool! Is that a waterfall?"
Why is it so hard to accept existential stoicism? To insist stoics must be deterministic is like insisting God couldnt create evolving animals. Drop the dogmas and concider the compatible mechanics
I just had a duel at Duel Links, and started right away with a fusion monster... felt like an actual yugioh main character :3

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ImpLover666