Hi hi, everyone~!

Discussion in 'Introductions/Farewells' started by crxsszeria, Jun 21, 2016.

1. crxsszeria

crxsszeria Warper Member

First Language:
    English
    I've been a little shy about introducing myself here, but I've had this account for a while, so better late than never! :D

My name is Kuri! I am an old cat lady in training as well as an artist, and my deviantart is crxsszeria if you would like to see more examples of my stuff to get an idea of what to expect from me. I joined hoping to create resource packs for the members here to use - preferably, I would like to sell them as I do not have a very good monthly income, but I am not sure where to ask about which section of the forum 'pay to use' packs go? (If there is one at all ;-;") If anyone could direct me to the appropriate place, I would really appreciate it!! <3

Anyway! I've already made a few characters & monsters, however this is a preview of the most recent one I'm working on! It's a full body art and large in size for custom cropping. c:
    Bear with me though, it's a little rough around the edges right now hehe. It will be lined and coloured like this artwork of mine here!

b.png

Thank you for reading! It's so nice to meet all of you. :)

2. Cadh20000

Cadh20000 Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 22, 2016