Hi, i am making a game in RMMV, and i want suggetions of pixelart app's to make my own Characters and tilesets own

Hattington

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
i am new in the forum, and i am not from a english speaking country. but i will try my best here, but first i really need an pixelart app

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

I've moved this thread to Useful Development Tools. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

Hattington

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi, sorry, i dind't see there is one, thanks for adjust my error!

Drokkkon

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
You can use Pixel Studio. It's free and easy to use.

However, you should practice a lot until you can do really good pixel art.

MrKiwi

No Flying Bird
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Piskel is a really good choice to make animated stuff! But you'll need some sofware to setup the sprites into a full spritesheet, for that, paint.net is a good pick. Both are free :)

Dororo

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Check any tutorial around to use THE GIMP for pixel art. Specialized apps are easy to begin with, but they lack a lot of features that maybe one day you'll need (like for example drawing the interface or pictures). Becoming knowledgeable with a "real" software is better on the long run.

Cormorant42

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I personally use GraphicsGale & am very satisfied.

PoptartPresident

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Piskel is a really good choice to make animated stuff! But you'll need some sofware to setup the sprites into a full spritesheet, for that, paint.net is a good pick. Both are free :)
I can confirm! I've been using Piskel for about 3.5 years now. It's been useful for almost everything! They
even give you the option to export your sprites in a transparent-sprite-format which is SUPER useful. Not only is it free, and on browser, but you can also use the offline version to download to your computer as well! Hiiiiighly recommend Piskel.

All you need is a google account if you use browser

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

When you're lost out therrrrre and you're alllll alone, ahwahwah waitin, to carry you hooooommmme, uhhheverywhere you look! (someone hit me with those backing vocals)
X.X cant focus... too many thing want do... help!
Day 2 of teaching MV, student can move cat across the map.
Got inspired and started writing a simple tower defence battle system last night :o
Good news! I have located an amazing 3D website called SketchFab that has rotatable renderings of famous statues!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nwr