Hi, i am making a game in RMMV, and i want suggetions of pixelart app's to make my own Characters and tilesets own

Hattington

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
i am new in the forum, and i am not from a english speaking country. but i will try my best here, but first i really need an pixelart app

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

I've moved this thread to Useful Development Tools. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

Hattington

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi, sorry, i dind't see there is one, thanks for adjust my error!

Drokkkon

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
You can use Pixel Studio. It's free and easy to use.

However, you should practice a lot until you can do really good pixel art.

MrKiwi

No Flying Bird
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Piskel is a really good choice to make animated stuff! But you'll need some sofware to setup the sprites into a full spritesheet, for that, paint.net is a good pick. Both are free :)

Dororo

Gespenst MKII pilot
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Check any tutorial around to use THE GIMP for pixel art. Specialized apps are easy to begin with, but they lack a lot of features that maybe one day you'll need (like for example drawing the interface or pictures). Becoming knowledgeable with a "real" software is better on the long run.

Cormorant42

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I personally use GraphicsGale & am very satisfied.

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Piskel is a really good choice to make animated stuff! But you'll need some sofware to setup the sprites into a full spritesheet, for that, paint.net is a good pick. Both are free :)

I can confirm! I've been using Piskel for about 3.5 years now. It's been useful for almost everything! They
even give you the option to export your sprites in a transparent-sprite-format which is SUPER useful. Not only is it free, and on browser, but you can also use the offline version to download to your computer as well! Hiiiiighly recommend Piskel.

All you need is a google account if you use browser

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Working on a case. Get all the evidence to prosecute some bad guys. :kaojoy:
But, the game development schedule delayed. :kaoswt2:
The moral of the story: No good deed goes unpunished... I guess...
Now, hopefully, some certain people will not be stupid enough to leak my name on the reports.
just beat ff7 original for the first time since 2010. having played remake last year, I have a much better appreciation for the original oddly enough. I still like some of the character presentation in remake more, but the original's got a lot going for it.
Ever reach that moment in your life when your juggling a dozen or more projects that you know will never be made but don't have the heart to delete them? Ugh, I hate those moments...
:kaosigh: Why must you hurt me so?
my main character isn't the warrior of light or the chosen one, he's a self righteous, invasive try hard who gets ahead of himself and makes a critical error, resulting in a downward moral spiral that, eventually, leads him to truths that make him a better man, and im DAMN proud of that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tocurse