hi i have a question of a plugin

Linko_Brando

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
español
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I would like to know if anyone has a translation of the plugin for tmjumpaction, I only found it in Japanese / Chinese

Shaz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
If you provide a link, someone might translate it for you.

Linko_Brando

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
español
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I knew I forgot something xd

Trihan

Speedy Scripter
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
This looks familiar. I'm 90% sure I translated this for someone years ago who had the exact same request.

Edit: Turns out I did, but I didn't have the translated version any more and last time I didn't do the plugins. But I'm feeling generous, so here you go.

Last edited:

Freank

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
N/A
I used it to make a tiny platform :) it's very easy to undestand.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Slaving away at more maps. :LZSwink:
Accidentally zoomed the browser in on the forums page, here... and I think I'm going to just leave it. #OldPeopleProblems
Spooktober Spooktacular Game Jam Winners announcements start now! Live on stream! See who won!
so, I've begun the process of restructuring my game's base setup entirely after feeling disheartened with progress and talking to a friend. I think I'm headed in the right direction now.
Tomorrow is Thanksgiving, and I'm so excited! I've been exploring MZ a little, and I just downloaded Effekseer to make new animations. I have experience in 3D animation software, so I'll be pretty good at the whole "particle" thing. My first game on MZ will be Fantasy Force--starring a griffin, a dragon, and a pegasus fighting against the Dragon of Darkness.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zbzikowany