JonathanKaz

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
Hello, my name is Jonathan Kaz, i’m a video game composer student of Music College Fermatta, in Guadajalara Mexico.

I’ve worked with people before on the indie game Carpe Diem: Reboot (will be released on autumn this year) and a lot of unfinished projects who unfortunately never saw the light of the day.

Portfolio: https://soundcloud.com/jonathan-kaz

Email: jonathankaz7454@gmail.com

CV: https://www.dropbox.com/s/fzxuyqmzxk07gxg/Jonathan Kaz CV English.pdf?dl=0

Most of my work is from themes i just made thinking in games and scenes i create in a minute, few of them are for the jobs i’ve had before but as i said, there are just a few.

My composition style is a mix from VGS from Koji Kondo, Dark Souls’s composer Motoi Sakuraba, and from music genres: Metal, progressive, jazz, math, classical, etc.

Hope to work with a team that has communication between their members even if they don’t know in person, a goal that everyone want to reach which is making THE BEST VIDEOGAME IT COULD EXIST.

I’m ambitious and perfeccionist with my work and i don’t give up until the final product is the best possible!

If you wanna call me to make your video game some music, just send me an email, i’ll check it right away.

Hope to work with you today!

kaiijuu

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey, I'm interested in finding someone to compose some music for a game I'm working on! Do you have like, your prices? Or how exactly would we go about collabing?

JonathanKaz

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
Hey, I'm interested in finding someone to compose some music for a game I'm working on! Do you have like, your prices? Or how exactly would we go about collabing?
Hello kaiijuu, could you please send me the info of your project via email to: jonathankaz7454@gmail.com? We can talk about it better in private!

kaiijuu

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Yes I can do that! :)

JonathanKaz

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
Hi everyone,

Just uploaded a new OST, check it out:

Thank you!

Last edited:

JonathanKaz

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
Just finished a new one! Don't mind you tell me what do you think!

Latest Profile Posts

Added a small refining scene to my game.

It makes sense that you try to focus on the squishy mages at the back of the party first, right? If the mage can out-DPS the enemy DPS before the latter can kill the tank in front, the fight becomes boring.
finally got footage of my main character running around the main hub world. I've fixed a few things tho even since this video unsurprisingly lol.
 …I think I might need to switch from standard ATK/DEF up/down buffs to parameter altering states. I just had an actor whose usual attack against an enemy does ~25 do a buffed attack against a debuffed enemy for ~600…

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheMonkiShogun