Hanif1807

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesian
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Hi everyone! let me introduce myself :)

My name is Hanif, 16, and from Indonesia. I've started to use RPG Maker, which is the VX Ace one since last Saturday. The reason i want to use RPG Maker because one of my favourite RPG Maker games of all time, Yume Nikki, inspired me to make my own RPG games :D

As a new user of RPG Maker, i only understand some of the tools, but i'm pretty sure i can understand all of those tools someday :)

The funny thing is, although i'm a new user of RPG Maker, i've set 2 projects already, which are:

1. "Arzon's Action: The Game" (Not a final title)

2. A Yume Nikki Fangame, "Elements" (Also not a final title too)

Okay, that's enough introduction from me. Please help me learn RPG Maker better, and thank you very much. :)

Stanley

Nobody, Joystrike Scientist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Malay, Lotudian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello fellow South East Asian, welcome. I'm a VX Ace user too, still learning too, still new despite having had made a 35mins RPG to learn the software. Good luck and all the best on your projects, cheers and God bless!

Orgaya

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Best advice I can offer (not that I'm any kind of authority) is to play around with everything and download a bunch of projects to tear apart and study.

Vito The Boss

Someone better than you, or will become
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Italiano
Primarily Uses
Hi and welcome to the community!

Cadh20000

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Welcome to the group!

Guiguimu

Walking Disaster
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Hey there! I'm knew too and like Orgaya said it's best to learn the mechanics first and then worry about important projects. Create one just for learning the basics like switches, variables, conditional branches and stuff like that. And I advise you to see some tutorials.

Good luck and most of all: Have fun!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

While we prepare the official trailer, enjoy this kind-of-second teaser! ^^
-Ele
New Episodes of RPG Shenanigans Uploaded to Youtube!

Episode 5 - Surprise Party!
Youtube Link:
Episode 6 - Killer Gin
Youtube Link:
Episode 7 - Gaia's Melody: Echoed Melodies
(Coming soon!)

Episode 8 - Clarent Saga: Tactics
(Coming soon!)

Episode 9 - Star Shift
(Coming soon!)
When the Map Generator throws in the assets in the most dumbest way possible - your path is blocked :D

I went to sleep at 3 am because of my anxiety. Set up my alarm for 7 am so that I could have sasagues for breakfast and do morning routine before lessons starts at 8 am. I knew I wouldn't be able to sleep even after my lessons finished because I have to visit my grandparents today I was sad bc I was really tired. Thats when I realised. My lesson starts at 9 am. I could get one extra hour of sleep if I didnt forget it

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WDRS