Zamazawarma

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMXP
Hi folks,

I have a question for you Makers so I finally created an account. I'm not new to this community though, as I've been using RMXP for quite some time now. I believe I master anything related to events. However, even though I'm not a stranger to the programmer logic, I never took the time to learn how to script. I'm still working on RMXP because I really prefer the map making in this version and I don't encounter any limitations that would force me to update.

About myself, I'm 30 years old, I hail from Belgium and I work as a secretary. I'm familiar with the RPG type of games, but I'm not into pure RPG's. My most preferred RPG experience was Mass Effect. I've also played Pokémon on GameBoy when I was younger. Right now, I really like Crusader Kings II or III, which, although being a strategy game, have a lot in common with RPG's.

I'm a bit shy and protective about my project so I won't be talking about it for now.

See you!

Powerise

Fulltime Freelancer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Welcome and have a good time :) I just buy RPG Maker XP on steam for Nostalgia, A little difficulty operating it on a new computer because the screen resolution must be set a little low when using this program. I love the battle theme.

Zamazawarma

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMXP
@slimmmeiske2 Team XP! Team Belgium! Yay! \o/

@Powerise I'm using RMXP in 1080p and I have no problem. The icons are the right size, I just have more space to work with. Or maybe you were talking about the actual games? Well, since my project uses old-school GameBoy-esque graphics, it's not that disturbing. :LZSsmile:

Powerise

Fulltime Freelancer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
The Program, I have to change the resolution to 1280 x 768 if I want to open RPG Maker XP. Whereas my PC Default is 1920 x 1080. Changing the resolution to 1280 x 768 makes the Desktop Interface weird, so I can't make it permanent, I only do it if I want to play RPG Maker XP. For actual games to run well without having to change the resolution :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Ami
--- Diary ---

M.Mage: It's the F.Mage's Diary. While she isn't here,i can read it.

May, 10: I'm hurt after the battle with the Minotaur. But luckily,F.Healer heal me with her Heal-2. That why,i Fall in Love with her.

M.Mage: Eh???
So... some of my Desktop hardware has kicked it apparently (still trying to figure out what and how at the moment :/ ) .... yay?
Stream will be live shortly with some Darkest Dungeon! Feel free to drop by!
Made a HUGE (YYOOOOJJ) Update to Monstructs and moving towards a Steam Early Access release!
A skill type called: "Rumagic". The intention is Magic with Rum(that pirates drink)
Does it sound strange in English?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sosmax