mmiller9280

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
So I’ve lurked around these forums for a while, but rarely post. I’m an elementary school teacher by trade, and am working on my RPG Maker MZ project “Sempiternal” as a side project. The game itself is about 60% done, but it’s using a lot of default assets (as I’m just trying to finish the game honestly, before I pass over it and buy custom assets), so I’m hesitant to release any more information.

I love writing and reading, and I’ve wanted to make my own game since I was 13. That was about 17 years ago when I started teaching mysef on RPGMaker 2k3 (I believe that was the right one lol). Unfortunately I never had the patience to stick with a project, until now.

My work and project take most of my free time, but I’ll post occasionally. You guys have been a great reference point for me, so thanks! Take care and see you around.

Celestrium

Worldsmith
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Hello @mmiller9280, glad you came out from hiding. Welcome to the community! This is a great community, and you can learn a lot from the veterans here, if you ask, listen, and show gratitude! I hope to hear lots about your game soon!

ImaginaryVillain

High Cultist of the Sporkle
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Absurdism
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
60% done eh? Don't worry, just take a step over to the profile posts and we'll get that down to 50% in no time... er.. um...

//coughs

...I mean greetings and salutations! Yes that's what I mean, an easy mistake. Really anybody could have made it. :kaoswt:

Finnuval

World (his)story builder and barrel of ideas
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
And a belate welcome and have fun frrom little old me XD

Powerise

Fulltime Freelancer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Not English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Welcome in here, mmiller9280 'hope you'll enjoy your stay here!

RedRose190

Anna/Misty190
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Greek
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Hello! Welcome and happy new year! i hope to see a project by you! good luck!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Making Houses and Outside on the same map with RPG Maker MV!
Do people actually use buff/debuff function?
Ami

Imagine you (as Miner) Sleep in the Cave,the other side is a Bunch of Golds,how d'you feel?
finally got footage of my main character running around his corrupted street...
I finally got the ships and water to flow like I wanted to~ the canals are a success. Now to loop the animation for the kites. So many kites.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
harukazu