VVraith

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello! I’m “Vvraith” or just Wraith. I’m haunting here now.

I’m a lurker-turned member, decided to finally register considering how frequently I have been using this forum as of the past weeks. The first RPGMaker engine I used was VXAce but I didn’t get far with my projects. I bought MV a while ago but didn’t try creating projects in it until recently. I hopped back in MV again and started working on a tentatively personal project related to a book series I’m writing...and as something a little bit different to do while I'm going through the writing process.

I’m a rather daring hobbyist when it comes to a lot of my passions, a lot more experienced in some than others. Been writing and making art for a while while dabbling in all sorts of game and web development along the way. Admittedly, I’m newish to pixel art compared to my traditional and digital painting skills, learning as I go along. Most of all, the novel series I’m working on is one of my major passions and almost all my creative fuel goes into making things related to that.

I have a soft spot for turn-based combat systems in video games but also turned based stuff in general (4x and similar), and own quite the library of indie games (including RPGmaker games) and old-ish RPGs. Also, I’m a big fan of FromSoft games alongside all of that... I love storytelling and roleplay but I also love sinking myself into challenging fun combat systems just as much. I also quite enjoy fantasy with a side of horror or horror with a side of fantasy and bittersweet narratives.

Hmm...that's it for now! While I’m unsure how frequently I’ll post, I’ll definitely be around.

lianderson

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Welcome to the forums Wraith! Praise be.

Quexp

Lifelong Learner
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Welcome aboard and have fun as you incorporate some of your writing into game stuff!

DrWho42

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
hi there! welcome aboard! please feel free to tell us about your novel series :)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Guess I had to do something related to xmas... :kaoswt2:
SWZtrkz.jpg
"16. Do NOT contact other members by private message, on the forum or status feed, inviting them to put additional tools (such as leaderboards, ads, etc - whether yours or another person's) into their game."
Oh no. Necessity is the mother of invention. Do I want to know what happened?
Early WIP for my next entry. Since it's early you're going to need to wait a little longer than usual. What's that? You'll find out in my next update!
12.PNG

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Seafarer