Chrisx994

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi, I'm Chris, i'm 23 years old. I hope i can have lot of fun here and i cant wait to learn more about RPG Maker MV to improve my projects. In private life i'm a student and a musician and i'm trying to learn something about graphics too. For now my projects uses base or forum resources but i dont think i'll change them so expect 3 projects with those (Hopefully ideas and music i put into them will make you all forget about base resources XD)
Well, see you around! :)

Thedemonpit

Lord of the Formors
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
Hi, I'm Chris, i'm 23 years old. I hope i can have lot of fun here and i cant wait to learn more about RPG Maker MV to improve my projects. In private life i'm a student and a musician and i'm trying to learn something about graphics too. For now my projects uses base or forum resources but i dont think i'll change them so expect 3 projects with those (Hopefully ideas and music i put into them will make you all forget about base resources XD)
Well, see you around! :)
welcome to the community. In a sense I do the same thing but with my story boarding. I've always been a more of a writer and a idea boy so I try some different tacticts like a alchemy academy that adds more teachers and shop-keeps when you do things for the academy Along with some of my story ideas I think its been quite enjoyable. However they have never seen any light do to me not posting them since those ideas were to flushed with issues to upload.

Frogboy

I'm not weak to fire
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Welcome to the forums! When you're first starting out, it's best to just use the base resources anyway. Get to know the engine and build up your skills. There's a lot to learn and customizing your graphics is one of those things that can wait until you've got most of the rest down.

Mystic_Enigma

A shadow keeping itself together...
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello hello! Always nice to meet new folks in the forums. Best of luck in your projects, and see you around perhaps!

Chrisx994

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
welcome to the community. In a sense I do the same thing but with my story boarding. I've always been a more of a writer and a idea boy so I try some different tacticts like a alchemy academy that adds more teachers and shop-keeps when you do things for the academy Along with some of my story ideas I think its been quite enjoyable. However they have never seen any light do to me not posting them since those ideas were to flushed with issues to upload.

Hey if you need help to make them let me know! I'll be glad to help once i finish my works. I also like to use hand made artworks for titlescreen, game menu etc...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

New profile picture! This time, it's representative of my current project.
I suddenly feel like making a game for little kids: a pointless sandbox of cute animals, silly collectibles, and random mini games.
Anyone else just like, not bother to make games themed around specific holidays? I know I won't get them done in time for it to make sense.
time to enter the playtest dimension
Sherriff: This permit you're renewing expired two months ago, you haven't been concealing illegally have you?

Me, remembering the sheriff was at the range with me a couple weeks ago and unsure if he'd noted me draw from IWB: I plead the fifth.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jackson1813