KailiaSweetleaf

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
So a while back I bought the Hibiki Katakura monster pack 1 on steam cuz I needed a few extra monster sprites for my game. And I imported them into my game and as I was looking them over I noticed about 4 of the enemy battlers were... well like this
unknown.png

I tried mousing over them warning signs but nothing shows up. Any ideas because I have no idea what is going on with these few images out of the bunch.

TimmyTheNerd

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
The file ends in .PNG instead of .png. The warning sign is just letting you know that it may cause issues if someone tries to run the game on case-sensitive environments, like Linux.

KailiaSweetleaf

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
ah thanks for that info. I went into the project and changed them to lower case, that got rid of the warning. Going to have to go into the dlc itself to make the same changes

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I am often just about to give in and ask for help in the forums, when I eventually figure things out myself. Spent almost the whole day with a minor issue, but in the and it's so satisfying that I didn't need to open a thread :D

First time for my AI to do a voice-over for a developer diary.
It has been a long way to make a voice so beautiful.:kaojoy:
The voice in some old trailers is just disastrous. :kaoswt2:
I'm back from an 11 year hiatus. Lol
I sometime envy the people that haven't played Skyrim yet. I feel like I could trade the whole world to be able to make my first pilgrimage to High Hrothgar all over again
Come join us while we play Pocket Mirror by Astral Shift! :LZSjoy: Starting at 2PM ET today!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SilverAsh