KailiaSweetleaf

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
So a while back I bought the Hibiki Katakura monster pack 1 on steam cuz I needed a few extra monster sprites for my game. And I imported them into my game and as I was looking them over I noticed about 4 of the enemy battlers were... well like this
unknown.png

I tried mousing over them warning signs but nothing shows up. Any ideas because I have no idea what is going on with these few images out of the bunch.

TimmyTheNerd

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
The file ends in .PNG instead of .png. The warning sign is just letting you know that it may cause issues if someone tries to run the game on case-sensitive environments, like Linux.

KailiaSweetleaf

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
ah thanks for that info. I went into the project and changed them to lower case, that got rid of the warning. Going to have to go into the dlc itself to make the same changes

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

MZ: oh boy imma work today
Me, excited: Really?
MZ, doesn't do what I tell It too
Me: I Thought-
MZ: I am Working!
Oof, this "side project" of mine is starting to get as complex as a VS plugin, at least as far as plugin parameters are concerned. I think I now understand why a plugin like this doesn't already exist(that I know of). Learning a lot while trying to make it work though!
Had apparently not checked Itch for 3 months, kind of forgot I had an account rofl.
One side of me is: "lineart is so awful", the other side is just: "huh, decent" :kaoswt2:
Uehu8tg.jpg
db0a869a83b3d905c5a7ddec690506f2.png

Female SpaceSuit [!PHC]

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheGuardiansOfWorlds