Hidden Shop Goods

Tsukihime

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English

In RPG Maker MV, when you create shops, you start by specifying a list of items that will be sold, along with their prices.

The engine then handles the rest for you so that when the player talks to the shopkeeper, the items you've set up will be displayed.

However, what happens if you want to make it so that certain items are not shown depending on certain conditions? For example, if a weaponsmith offers different types of weapons, you might want to hide certain weapon types if no one in the party can use it. If your actor can only use swords, you might want to hide all the bows and spears.

This plugin allows you to hide shop goods quickly and easily using a simple command. Just create your event the way you normally do and hide shop goods!

More information and downloads are available at HimeWorks

Silent Darkness

Robomage
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Didn't know I needed that plugin. whooo.

Thanks.

EternalShadow

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Better than using conditionals for each shop layout!

Neo Soul Gamer

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
I'm really loving all your plugins.
+1. Hime's plugins are very useful. Also, this reminded me of the Common Event Shop. I'm curious as to whether or not you see yourself porting that script to MV.

Tsukihime

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
+1. Hime's plugins are very useful. Also, this reminded me of the Common Event Shop. I'm curious as to whether or not you see yourself porting that script to MV.
Yes, I do have plans for implementing shop goods that will run a common event automatically when purchased.

It will not be a port from the old Ace version because that one was very specific in design.

The new plugin for MV will be more flexible and, ideally, support any type of shop system.

Badhabits

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
I agree, Hime seems to knows what you need before you need it. Not only that there seems to be a new one coming out all the time, defiantly should have their web page bookmarked and going to it daily.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

40 card deck size, the plugin seems more sluggish.
Village theme I composed for a commission!
Stream will be live shortly with some Haunting Ground! Feel free to drop by!
welp, the stock market went down by 7% because of corona today. Time to buy stocks?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sheepman