hiddenone

Lurker Extraordinaire
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I figured since I'm trying to be less of a lurker and more active here I might as well post some of my drawings.  Most of these have just been hanging out on my computer gathering virtual dust, or have been sitting on my desk gathering actual dust...  I probably should dust more often. 

Anyways, onward to randomness!

Digital Stuff

Arthur and Seras, the main characters of a game I made

Did this one a while ago... I think I was bored so I finished it two ways

Trying a different style

Quick little pixely chibi
Pen and Paper Stuff

I felt like drawing a psychopath...  

A drawing of one of my characters, Kel.  

A very, very old design for Kel.

Last edited by a moderator:

Alkorri

Proofreading Penguin
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
This is one fast looking cow. A race cow ala Bone.

I like Kel and that dude with the blue shirt :)

The Prince of Sarcasm

Prince of sarcasm
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Sarcasm
Primarily Uses
I read your tomb of lost art page, and i still think kel is a guy. In the above picture even more so. He is very masculine looking. Your stuff looks great.

hiddenone

Lurker Extraordinaire
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Alkorri:  Cows are fast!  Have you ever tried to catch one?  Not nearly as easy as you'd think.  :p

Prince:  I agree, Kel is masculine looking.  That's what I was going for when I came up with her race.  Besides a bit of difference between colors and horn styles, most of her race looks the same since they don't have genders.  Honestly, it's fine if you want to consider Kel a guy, just know that I'll refer to her as female. :)   

Speaking of Kel, here's an old design of her from when I just came up with her:

...  Yeah, I've changed her quite a bit.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Caught a guy trying to break into our house today. Appearantly he intended to burgle our neighbor (a 94yo widow) but picked the wrong house. Faced with two angry males he was quick to give up without a fight...
I just joined the club of nerds making their own Excel-Sheets to calculate HP / MP / EXP.. parameter curves
Me: "Finally finished most of my game backlog. Probably time to do some gamedev" | Steam: *offer sales*
If I recorded while I created (what I think is) a small plugin, would you be interested enough in the process to watch it?
I keep trying to explain to clients that the huddle masses behind the old K-Mart are a Fallout Reenactment group. Somehow I don't think they believe me. :LZSskeptic:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfhkjsdhfkjsdfhk