Last edited by a moderator:

Suv

The average user
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Polish
Primarily Uses
Thanks for, by far the best, compilation of beast races!

Now that I won't look like an ungrateful, resentful regular internet person - I think you missed adding the neck parts in the "grab everything" rar ( yes, I know it's in here ).

Tuomo L

Oldbie
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Finnish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
It's not a big error but the beastman tiger body is missing from the male variant on the kitchen sink version. ;)

hiddenone

Lurker Extraordinaire
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Tuomo L  Thanks for the head's up, I've added the tiger body in.  Ahaha, that's what I get for trying to do things while tired.  :rwink:

Menos

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I wish I'd come into the MV forum sooner, it's nice to see so many of my favorite artists from VX Ace working with the new generator.

LolSheeps

Villager
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
Excuse me I'm a noob to this kind of... But I copied them directly into the Generator folder right, and nothing works in MV! The beastman ones don't even show anything just an empty spot on the face, and none of the new accessories register correctly (the plague doctor for instance shows two earrings on the sprite??)

can someone help please?

Ms Littlefish

Dangerously Caffeinated
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
It's been a while since I came here to collect the newest resources. The swords you made are seriously really awesome, and so is everything else. Highfive, whadda beast. You rock. :D

ZetlasX3

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Danish
Primarily Uses
there are bug in it. when i take the ninja suit this happend and its is not the only one

sljdfl.png

hiddenone

Lurker Extraordinaire
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@LolSheeps & @ZetlasX3  Please make sure that the pieces are numbered in order (so no skipping numbers).  LolSheeps, my pieces are set so that if you download the kitchen sink pack you don't have to do anything, but if you grab one of the separate packs you'll probably need to renumber them.  ZetlasX3, the pieces aren't showing up because I changed the piece numbers to work with the newest update to the generator, and from the looks of your variations you don't have it yet.  So you'll need to either get the update or renumber my pieces.  :)

sushibyte

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
it's probably been asked, I tried to find the answer but ..is the plague doctor getting a Face generator part sometimes?

Ghost of Christmas Kloe

Ghost of a Princess Seagull
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
It does, she posted a bit ago that Avery did them for her, it should be in the newest versions of the downloads!

Reaction score
First Language
English
Im just wondering if im doing this wrong? Regarding the Generator graphics.
Ive tried it three times already, downloading the files and copying them to the correct folder~
However when i attempt to use my generator all the graphics either dont line up correctly or dont work at all, some are also completely transparent.
just wondering if anyone knows a solution to this??
Otherwise everything here is absolutely amazing

sushibyte

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
lets say you have a file  you downloaded called

located in downloaded parts folder/variation/male  ---> icon_Ears_p03
located in downloaded parts folder/face/male ---------> FG_Ears_p03_c1_m001

in your generator folder

you have many similar named  files in a numbered sequency..   the last one being

located in RPGMV/Generator/variation/male  ---> icon_Ears_p17
located in RPGMV/Generatorl/face/male ---------> FG_Ears_p17_c1_m001

you will have to go back to your downloaded files

located in downloaded parts folder/variation/male  ---> icon_Ears_p03    <----- rename this to the last number of the file you alreaddy have in the same folder (of your generator) + 1

located in RPGMV/Generator/variation/male  ---> icon_Ears_p18   (p17+1 = )

located in downloaded parts folder/face/male ---------> FG_Ears_p03_c1_m001<----- rename this to the last number of the file you alreaddy have in the same folder (of your generator) + 1

located in RPGMV/Generator/face/male ---------> FG_Ears_p18_c1_m001 (p17+1 = )

Moony

Light Our Darkest Hour
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Just like how @sushibyte explains, each generator piece needs to be in a specific sequential order so it shows up correctly and that each piece of that part is numbered the same or it will not work. The majority of @hiddenone's generator parts are already numbered, but if you've already added parts to the generator you're going to have to renumber them so they don't override the files already there. It's tedious, especially if you're like me who already added stuff to the vanilla generator.

vico

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Just like how @sushibyte explains, each generator piece needs to be in a specific sequential order so it shows up correctly and that each piece of that part is numbered the same or it will not work. The majority of @hiddenone's generator parts are already numbered, but if you've already added parts to the generator you're going to have to renumber them so they don't override the files already there. It's tedious, especially if you're like me who already added stuff to the vanilla generator.

Thats why you need to try @Schlangan's Extended Generator (he adapted @hiddenone's parts for that a while ago, but i dont know if its updated.)

Lucifurai

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
French
Hello' @hiddenone !!

I love all you did, it's an amazing stuff. 

I saw you did some SV Battlers, and I would if it's possible request for one, please. 

This is for the SV for the Actor 3.1 (or 3.0 i'm not sure, i'll put the sprite to show you exactly which one) 

I hope you'll can do it. Thank you. 

SV_Request.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Nanaki_Fan

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hello hiddone!

This stuff is great, thank you for sharing :)

Just a quick one: Any chance you can do a MV version of  your pulsating stone things that you did for ace?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 3, Guests: 5)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Trauma, drama, llamas--sadly the only one of those things I'm not experiencing RN is the camelids.
Do you ever just write or say nonsense? String together words to make a sentence that sounds pretty but is meaningless?
Writing down my ideas for my next game during break times at work XD I need to finish my current one very soon.
I survived Baudelaire and Bukowski, but I can't face C. Lispector. :kaoswt:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dat-Writer